How do you feel?

Maybe you are talking too much.....or more likely, your significant other doesn't listen.

Scotch helps....trust me

Well, I like a good Wurmeister bier. But don't drink because of health issues now.
No, I have a crap immune system, that's all.
Thanks for your concern though! ;)

Dadsgirl

That's nice to hear, Brit...
t2765.gif

Trying REALLY, REALLY hard to get over my being ticked off....(with my step son)!!!
Compassion is the Best Revenge
Forgive, don't forget.
Somehow, I am able to do that.

DG

ps
Though he is NEVER setting foot on my property again.

Last edited:
Just today got out of hospital after my second bout of pneumonia. Had blood test Thursday afternoon, admitted same time. Dosed up with anti biotics, came out today.

Just today got out of hospital after my second bout of pneumonia. Had blood test Thursday afternoon, admitted same time. Dosed up with anti biotics, came out today.

Hi Brit,

Sure hope for a speedy and full recovery. Sorry to hear about the poor health.

Best always!

Hope you feel better soon mate. x

Thank you. I didn't actually feel ill, just tired and no appetite. Doc sent me for blood work, I went home then he phoned me to get my bum into hospital.

The hospital was totally different to the last time I was there, food was edible, actually quite nice, last time I wasn't eating for days, literally, care was jacked up. TV entertainment actually worked. It was more like a hotel room then a hospital room

Its only because my son is here from UK I wanted to come out ASAP.

1. In some pain, I have reoccurring abdominal issues that the docs simply cannot identify. It can be treated with painkillers but nobody can find the root cause.

2. Frustrated. At a career dead-end. I need to change careers and that isn't easy with the relative skills and experience to go into a new field. Plus, I am really suck of my current role.

3. Depressed. Its the holidays and I was buying girls gifts off amazon for my daughter (she's 14 months) and I accidentally switched over to boys section and I was instantly reminded about my little man (he would have been 4 years old next year). I adore my little girl (whose a complete Daddys Girl), but I miss my son. That pain never goes away and is far worse than what I feel in #1 and #2.

Hi Brit,
I do hope you feel better soon. Please do what the doc tells you on this one. I would like to see you feeling better!

Dadsgirl

Back