How do you feel?

Hope you feel better soon Brit.
p12005.gif

Let me guess....hmmm.... gravy and biscuits, two eggs over medium, crispy bacon, and a side of crispy hashed browns...:mrgreen:

feeling a little hungry..

Let me guess....hmmm.... gravy and biscuits, two eggs over medium, crispy bacon, and a side of crispy hashed browns...:mrgreen:

feeling a little hungry..

lol not quite, two eggs, two rashers of bacon (not cremated), two pork sausages, fried tomato, chips (French fries to you lot lol) two slices of white bread toast, strawberry jam and two cups of coffee. Now I'm feeling hungry again.:p

I hope that British Africa heals up he a good guy alright. Daddy's Girl and Sara always help with their oldies but Goldie's! Well it's a nice day to do nothing so I'm preparing to take a nap for an hour or so. Figure that always helps what ails ya.

I hope that British Africa heals up he a good guy alright. Daddy's Girl and Sara always help with their oldies but Goldie's! Well it's a nice day to do nothing so I'm preparing to take a nap for an hour or so. Figure that always helps what ails ya.

Thank JOC, thankfully my back has finally healed.:p

Thanks, Brit ....just one of those days.
c0401.gif

I have days like that too Sarah, but then think, "Some poor bugger is always worse off then me."

So true, there's always someone who has it worse.

Watched the news ... it's getting harder to watch lately.

Back