Hobbies...

^^haha. I spend my weekend cleaning the interior and washing, do my own very minor maintenance, that sort of thing. I'm not a huge hotrod fan or anything, I just use it for getting from A to B, usually with a boat in tow.

My big hobbies are shooting sports, hunting, and fishing, along with weightlifting. But that's just me.

I read science fiction books and play computer strategy games. I am a typical nerd with little physical exertion except climbing up and down stairs. I think back with amazement at the physical condition of my teenage years. In sophomore years I ran around the gym 30 times per hour exercise period. It was up two and down two flights of 16 stairs with about 500 feet per lap of distance. I could leg press a ton. My legs were 24 inches around while my waist was only 28 inches. Now my legs are about 15 inches around and my waist is 42 inches. I am a sorry physical specimen...

Thinking about what I have just written, I think that I will start an exercise program. I shall use my sister's treadmill to walk 500 feet. I shall perform three pushups and at least one sit-up. I shall do ten deep knee bends!
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Lonnie Courtney Clay

If you mean cars with tracks, armour, heavy armaments and and weigh more than 60 or so tons, yes, I'm very into those. Now those silly little weeled things that civillians drive, nope. :p

If you mean cars with tracks, armour, heavy armaments and and weigh more than 60 or so tons, yes, I'm very into those. Now those silly little weeled things that civillians drive, nope. :p

Heck yeah!!!

I'm into the army, battlefield 2 for the PC, and definitley into the good old M1A2. Hooah!

Back