hey i am ashley

The comment V made about being younger than my shoes, I thought you made it as I didn't look at who posted before replying!

Last edited:
The comment V made about being younger than my shoes, I thought you made it as I didn't look at who posted before replying!

Ah! I've just re-read the posts and I get it now! :lol:

I was wondering why Viper might be in the US in 91! I get your inappropriate joke now, ya swine! ;) :lol:

This is what happens when you always think the worst of me! :p

My apologies V, I thought I was posting to CF, I got my quotes mixed up. :sorry:

Ahhhaaaaa... Me thinks we have something here.... Oooooo mods.... we have a confused old man here.... :pirate2:

No, I would not do that to a friend, I would never do that to a friend....

CF... you want to do this...? :-D

That only goes to show you one thing.... you guys are not the only ones with a depraved minds....

You ok, Highway Man? I SAID.... never mind.:mrgreen:

Ah! I've just re-read the posts and I get it now! :lol:

I was wondering why Viper might be in the US in 91! I get your inappropriate joke now, ya swine! ;) :lol:

This is what happens when you always think the worst of me! :p

I don't get it, honestly. Will all these fake things going on, I thought he was testing me... like they do in WWII to make sure the Yanks are real YAnks...:roll:

life goes on and things happen even if we dont want them to,,, i lost the love of my life to a chick who weighs 250 pounds more then me and i just dont get it do guys like to feel the motion of the ocean?

It's called expectation management.

This statement is quite telling if you ask me...

I don't get it, honestly. Will all these fake things going on, I thought he was testing me... like they do in WWII to make sure the Yanks are real YAnks...:roll:

What that vile creature Highway Man was insinuating was that I might have had an illegitimate daughter from a brief encounter while in the US in 91. ;)

He hadn't counted on me actually being in Kuwait instead. :p

Back