hey i am ashley

didnt mean that in a dirty way.in a clean way, i can work out an \d hang out as one of teh boys

I'll put you on my waiting list, in the que line for another young 20 something who is just "one of the boys".

If I were you I would consider yourself lucky ,

On Capt Frogman's and The Highway Man's lists being "one of the boys" has an entirely different meaning.:lol:

Give over, you're old enough to be her father! That reminds me, what part of America did you have that military exercise in 1991? :lol:

Give over, you're old enough to be her father! That reminds me, what part of America did you have that military exercise in 1991? :lol:

Oh Blimey, Highway Man... I did my NS (NAtional Service) back in the early 80's... did my reservist every year after that (2 weeks is all I get). I got to go to Brunei and Taiwan, never had a chance to go to the US...

Military exercise in the US in 1991? No sir... Evacuation for patients to the US, that was a few... which one was related to you?:twisted:

Last edited:
None of my relatives were involved, mine are in Vancouver, I myself was in the Falklands in 91, so I was out of the way. ;)

So I take it that both of us the real Mac Coy...? :drunkb:

This kinda reminds me of a story I was told that happened during the blitz in WWII-

A woman was rescued from the rubble that used to be home.It was bombed by the Luftwaffe. When she was asked about her husband, she replied, "Fighting in Libya...the bloody coward!"

I would have love to meet her...:drink:

And may I ask, Highway MAn, why did you post that question to me? (Just curious)

Last edited:
Back