Hello everyone!

I've always had a thing for Carol Vorderman, the thinking man's crumpet, I swear she looks better the older she gets.
wub.png
wub.png
wub.png

vorderman11.jpg

Top choice Sir! :D

Certainly looking better with age. :whip:

600full-carol-vorderman.jpg

I would (repeatedly) bang that like a barn door in a gale force wind! :whip: :D

He hasn't let go, in fact he's got his thumb over the end, he doesn't want to make a mess on the new carpet, his other half will kill him if he does!!!! :shock:

Yeah, the exact thing others say. Also when people come from the Hajj, no matter how many times they did it, they also feel as excited as the first time and how do you say those prayers while going around the Kaabah? You say in it in your language or something? Or you know the Arabic of it?

Oh, good piece of information...I never knew the Christians have a Holy Land. Where is their holy land? My apologies, my information about religion is a little below minimum.

Well, it is definitely not Liverpool...

After one of my umrah, I managed to visit the Masjidil Aqsa (Aqsa mosque). Actually, before the Kaabah, this was where the Muslim faced when performing our prayers. And that was some sight to behold- I saw Jews prating at the ?Wailing Wall, Christians making their rounds at or about the vicinity, Muslims praying in the mosque- now, I was thinking to myself, why do we only do it like this here, why not everywhere... everyone so peaceful in their ways and stuff....

Back