Hello everyone!

And how would you know. Scarab?

The only way I can tell is when I hear bells clanging like sound coming from them... :shock:

I know it's because of religion. -.- They should wear stuff made out of cloth or something, I don't know. But, they only wear a thing that looks like a towel and they tie it around their bodes.

Hahaha, yeah. Marbles smashing on each others. I wonder what happens to these guys when they get a nice fantasy or something, there will be no obstacles and it will be so freaking obvious.

I know it's because of religion. -.- They should wear stuff made out of cloth or something, I don't know. But, they only wear a thing that looks like a towel and they tie it around their bodes.

Hahaha, yeah. Marbles smashing on each others. I wonder what happens to these guys when they get a nice fantasy or something, there will be no obstacles and it will be so freaking obvious.

Ok, its called the ihram. Basically, it is an unwoven cloth you wear. The whole idea is that everyone, from king to pauper should be equal in dressing when performing the rituals. You don't have wear them all the time, just when your perform the rituals.

Ok, its called the ihram. Basically, it is an unwoven cloth you wear. The whole idea is that everyone, from king to pauper should be equal in dressing when performing the rituals. You don't have wear them all the time, just when your perform the rituals.

Yeah, that one! I do like the point, though. You ever did that thing?

Yeah, that one! I do like the point, though. You ever did that thing?

I did my Hajj, twice... For Umrah (minor Hajj), three times...

No matter how many times, it never fails to bring the excitement and chills, at the same time, like it is the first time- it is truly a wonderful experience...

People do ask me this- Was there a moment that I stood before the Kaabah, and be tearful? My answer is this- If you stand before the Kaabah, and not be tearful- then you should really cry, for yourself... Its like being a Christian visiting the Holy Land and not be awed? No way...

Nah, I'm not a fan of older women. Some older women keep themselves good though. They sometimes look even better than 20 years olds. I believe she wanted to marry me for the damn visa though.

Nigella Lawson springs to mind. She's 52 and don't look a day older then 35.

I did my Hajj, twice... For Umrah (minor Hajj), three times...

No matter how many times, it never fails to bring the excitement and chills, at the same time, like it is the first time- it is truly a wonderful experience...

People do ask me this- Was there a moment that I stood before the Kaabah, and be tearful? My answer is this- If you stand before the Kaabah, and not be tearful- then you should really cry, for yourself... Its like being a Christian visiting the Holy Land and not be awed? No way...

Yeah, the exact thing others say. Also when people come from the Hajj, no matter how many times they did it, they also feel as excited as the first time and how do you say those prayers while going around the Kaabah? You say in it in your language or something? Or you know the Arabic of it?

Oh, good piece of information...I never knew the Christians have a Holy Land. Where is their holy land? My apologies, my information about religion is a little below minimum.

You're telling me! :D

But, you rarely find women like that unfortunately.
Around 2 years ago, I was at work and a Soviet lady came as a customer with her children...man, to this date, I still remember all her details...her image never ever got out of my head. She had one hell of a body -I'm speaking of hot not beautiful-!!! From her face, because she didn't have that much make-up I could tell she's around 40. She was blonde -although I'm not a fan of blondes-and slim she had like...this hot athletic body and she had a short top and tight jeans. You know those old trains that used to work by water vapor or something? Those that used to make a lot of noise? I was just like this the moment I saw her, Goddamnit!! Even my co-worker when she saw the Soviet lady, she went to the back and said "She's f***ing hot!!!" But, I promise....if you saw this lady, I'm afraid no more women are going to turn you on. Because by then they would all be like nothing to you.

Last edited:
Nigella Lawson springs to mind. She's 52 and don't look a day older then 35.

Well..that's true. But still she's not that beautiful though. Actually, to me at least, she's not beautiful at all. But when it comes to looking like that at the age of 52, I have to give her credit for it.

I vote for Penelope Cruz - I'm not sure if she's old or not - when it comes to being hot and also being beautiful. She's the lady of all ladies, man! :read:

u6dc1.jpg
I OBEY!!!

I've always had a thing for Carol Vorderman, the thinking man's crumpet, I swear she looks better the older she gets.
wub.png
wub.png
wub.png

vorderman11.jpg

Hmm...seems like our tastes in ladies are totally different. Actually, I'm quite surprised that this is even considered enjoyable to the eyes. And that type of hair is definitely definitely definitely not my favorite.

Still Penelope is my favorite....

"Once into Cruz, always into Cruz."

But, you rarely find women like that unfortunately.
Around 2 years ago, I was at work and a Soviet lady came as a customer with her children...man, to this date, I still remember all her details...her image never ever got out of my head. She had one hell of a body -I'm speaking of hot not beautiful-!!! From her face, because she didn't have that much make-up I could tell she's around 40. She was blonde -although I'm not a fan of blondes-and slim she had like...this hot athletic body and she had a short top and tight jeans. You know those old trains that used to work by water vapor or something? Those that used to make a lot of noise? I was just like this the moment I saw her, Goddamnit!! Even my co-worker when she saw the Soviet lady, she went to the back and said "She's f***ing hot!!!" But, I promise....if you saw this lady, I'm afraid no more women are going to turn you on. Because by then they would all be like nothing to you.

Oh I don't know about that.

Everyone tells me I'm punching above my weight with Mrs F. :lol:

Back