Gangs in the US military

it's funny i see this here, my dad was tellign me about how he had read that there are enough gang members in the armed forces to fill an entire base. lol, scary.

it's funny i see this here, my dad was tellign me about how he had read that there are enough gang members in the armed forces to fill an entire base. lol, scary.

Actually a gang in the military could be a useful thing, if you drop them all in the same place and turn them loose against the enemy :) But then they'd have to be a military gang, not crips or bloods

either that or get all the bloods gang members and say the crips are on the other side over where the enemy is, and vise versa. Then just sit back and watch.

Havent visited the forum for a few months (6 in fact) and am glad to see so many replies to my thread.
Thank you all for so much response, its been very informative and fairly worrying

Same with my guys, if it needs to be blown up, killed, secured, held, or retrieved, they're the guys for the job.

Justin you take prisoners?
I can feel the blown up, killed, or retried, but held? please thats a waste of food and supplies, holding an enemy combatant.

In my Regiment you can find many (ex-) members of german- russian mafia, good soldiers... sometimes have problems with superiors and their attitude can be compared to a mercenary...
The last Platoon that moved to Afghanistan had 80% russia-germans in it... i couldn't understand a word when i had thing to do in that platoon :)
if thats good? you be the judge, i found some very good friends/ soldiers... if they accept you- you will be well protected and they'll stand up for you.
oh i missed the point- its only about us-military... well maybe someone is interested in that ^^

Back