Firearms Possession discussion (in response to yet another US shooting)

After reading through most of this thread, all I can say is the flippant attitudes and childish reasoning of some pro gunners here, are reason enough to justify the introduction of serious firearms control legislation and immediate psychological examination of some.

No it's not purely a firearms issue, it's a serious mental issue, the results of which are apparent in the daily news.

Last edited:
Which school is @muscogeemike going to shoot up? Is he for real?

He might be qouting but I am not sure.

As for everyone with a firearm, that works well when the 1st world is fed the consumer goods it needs to maintain order.

If not, then there are lots of places where everyone has access to weapons and true freedoms, and have been doing it for years.

Like Mogadishu for instance.

America will always work with armed citizens... Until the water or gas taps run dry... Then human nature seems more evident and how an armed populace will treat thy neighbor.

I fully agree! Everyone in the US should have a gun. Things would be bloody for a while but in the end we would have a much more polite society.

Among other evils that being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. Niccolo Machiavelli

We’ve (the USA) lost our killer instinct, we haven’t destroyed a country in years. Listen world – don’t get too cocky out there, the real Americans are still here and one day we’re gonna wake up from our drunken stupor.. and say “what the hell happened here”.
On that day we’ll grab our guns, down one more beer, and kill, and kill, and kill – until this is the great country it once was. Mr. Floppy, UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER

You need help!

The stats don't lie. The US is SFU and not able to fix their problem. The last comparable BIG issue to 2nd amendment BS was SLAVERY. It was a constitutional property right and took a civil war to end it. Seriously ****ed up!

_64891158_gun_deaths_dev_countries_464_zps6daf2e40.gif

Last edited:
When we see that we think the guns are a problem and should be gotten rid of / reduced controlled. Pro gun Americans see that as evidence for the need for guns. Bizarre ..

The stats don't lie. The US is SFU and not able to fix their problem. The last comparable BIG issue to 2nd amendment BS was SLAVERY. It was a constitutional property right and took a civil war to end it. Seriously ****ed up!

_64891158_gun_deaths_dev_countries_464_zps6daf2e40.gif

Of course there will be more firearms murders. But what everyone neglects to see is without firearms what other types of crime still prevail and how does this stack against other nations as well?

Break it down enough and we are not that different in those areas if with less criminal activity than non firearm owning nations.

Great! They shoot them, then they fix them!

My son was covering with a Paramedic at the local fire station a few years ago, a car pulled in full of bullet holes with four hysterical women on board.

Apparently they were four missionaries tending to the flock at a local township, someone must have taken umbrage and shot the crap out of there car with an AK47 as they drove away. They were very lucky as the car took the punishment, only one woman was hurt who had a bullet graze across her bum. My son dug a FMJ bullet out of the dash which he recognised as from a 7.62x39.

My son was covering with a Paramedic at the local fire station a few years ago, a car pulled in full of bullet holes with four hysterical women on board.

Apparently they were four missionaries tending to the flock at a local township, someone must have taken umbrage and shot the crap out of there car with an AK47 as they drove away. They were very lucky as the car took the punishment, only one woman was hurt who had a bullet graze across her bum. My son dug a FMJ bullet out of the dash which he recognised as from a 7.62x39.

Good God, shooting at Nuns? :-o

I once attended an incident in N.I. where the IRA had detonated a massive bomb in a culvert under the road killing a car full of policemen as they drove over it, unfortunately driving in the opposite direction at the same time was a car full of R.C. nuns who were also killed outright. :(

I once attended an incident in N.I. where the IRA had detonated a massive bomb in a culvert under the road killing a car full of policemen as they drove over it, unfortunately driving in the opposite direction at the same time was a car full of R.C. nuns who were also killed outright. :(

I bet they went to confession the next Sunday and all was forgiven, then back to murder and mayhem Monday morning.

The same bastards that tripped the switch will probably be elected politicians over there now as the country is so fecked up! :shock:

The same bastards that tripped the switch will probably be elected politicians over there now as the country is so fecked up! :shock:

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist, he not only got elected president of South Africa, there's a statue of the bastard in Parliament Square in London.
He's not as squeaky clean as the world makes him out to be.

Some like the idea of signs prohibiting the possesion of guns as a good way of detering evil, but I doubt we'll be seeing Israelis posting this sign..
262794_516821018338940_791953682_n.jpg

This is the main source of evil.

humanity_4592.jpg

Evil isn't some law of nature, it's an idea, a quality invented and applied by humans.

As long as there are at least two human beings breathing on this Earth, then evil shall persist.

Firearms or not.

So how many movies have you watched and then gone off on a shooting spree over?

Do you seriously believe that sanitising movies and TV will stop these shootings faster than preventing lunatics from getting guns will?

It seems to me that gun lobby's system of defense has now fallen back to blaming everything else but the item people are using to kill each other with in the end however it doesn't matter what cause you push there is only one thing these killings have in common and that is the method they chose.

So how many movies have you watched and then gone off on a shooting spree over?

Do you seriously believe that sanitising movies and TV will stop these shootings faster than preventing lunatics from getting guns will?

It seems to me that gun lobby's system of defense has now fallen back to blaming everything else but the item people are using to kill each other with in the end however it doesn't matter what cause you push there is only one thing these killings have in common and that is the method they chose.

Unfortunate for us all, we politicized this topic from day one in this country, and attached a very fundamental right to it, now to repeal it will open an avenue to violate the others we have left.

A mistake, maybe, but I am sure that the founding father's never foreseen assault rifles for private use either. Pull the rug under this one then what's next?

Back