Do you speak multiple languages?

What are you?

• Total voters
Yes, my two native languages are Spanish and English. I also speak drunk idiot and complete moron sometimes too....

Fox's languages
English: 100%
SEE/ASL: 100%
Spanish: 40% and rising slowly
German: 25% and rising slowly
Russian: 5%

So, I consider myself as a bilingual. ASL does count as a language.

Only English language and bad language.

I would like to, live in Italy or the Canary islands to learn Italian and Spanish. I visited these places in my work and liked the people and language immensely, I think i could learn them quickly if living there.

I speak both English and Spanish.

Also a little bit it of Drunk.

Hey we speak the same languages.

Also I do speak American Sign Language, and understand German better than I can speak it. It just doesn't sound right with my southern accent. Also Italian when reading it, but love the way it sounds.

I`m fluent with English and Arabic and kinda deutsch but when I speak it I sound like retard hahaaa but works fine I guess :-?

When it comes to speaking I'm fluent in Norwegian and English, could go for a Swede with some few hours of practise first, and I'm capable of communicating in German as well.

I can also speak some French, with rather good intonation, but I don't understand what the French are saying, so...nope.

But I can manage to get either beer or a smack on the nose in 11-12 different languages! :drunkb:

Native Latvian :)

Although I am not FLUENT in Russian and English, but I know them good enough to communicate using them. So I vote for 3 languages in poll.

I understand some simple German and also can say few simple phrases in German, but I guess it doesn't count... :mrgreen:

When it comes to speaking I'm fluent in Norwegian and English, could go for a Swede with some few hours of practise first, and I'm capable of communicating in German as well.

I can also speak some French, with rather good intonation, but I don't understand what the French are saying, so...nope.

But I can manage to get either beer or a smack on the nose in 11-12 different languages! :drunkb:

I was reading Swedish once... I can't speak Swedish but my knowledge of German (it was much better 3 years ago) helped me decode a good bunch of it. How close is Norwegian to Swedish?
Seems like with a little effort, if you knew one you could easily learn the other.

I was reading Swedish once... I can't speak Swedish but my knowledge of German (it was much better 3 years ago) helped me decode a good bunch of it. How close is Norwegian to Swedish?
Seems like with a little effort, if you knew one you could easily learn the other.

Written Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian are so close that very few would have any problem reading the others as long as they know one of them, it's another story about the spoken language... :?

And some basic knowledge of German will always help when it comes to decrypting Swedish.

In the order that I learned them:

Spanish, English, French, and currently in the process of learning German.

Back