Do you speak multiple languages?

What are you?

• Total voters
I know some phrases in seven languages that are guaranteed to get me keelhauled.

I also speak spanish and hold a Ph.D in the creative use of Anglo-Saxon.

Wow, I missed this link. Speaking more then one language is a necessity when you live in a country the size of Vermont (perhaps not even that).
At school I learned: Dutch, German, French and German. During my study I learned Indonesian and some Latin. I swear pretty well in Swedish and Spanish (enough to pick a fight in either country :)) For my karate lessons I have to learn all the names of the techniques, which is hard enough.

Wow, I missed this link. Speaking more then one language is a necessity when you live in a country the size of Vermont (perhaps not even that).
At school I learned: Dutch, German, French and German. During my study I learned Indonesian and some Latin. I swear pretty well in Swedish and Spanish (enough to pick a fight in either country :smile:) For my karate lessons I have to learn all the names of the techniques, which is hard enough.

You forgot english.

I'm only really fluent in English. I speak some Vietnamese, but I can't read or write well, and it keeps getting worse as I get older. I'm taking French right now in high school.

American English is all I need. I took Spanish and German in high school, but I didn't learn anything because I was only concerned with my grade, not a language I'm never going to use.

Can't remember if I posted in here...

Native: English
Fluent: Korean (Marine Corps version)
Not Bad: German, Indonesian
Survival: French
If my life depends on it: Spanish
Used to speak: Japanese (I used to be pretty good)
Can swear in + soccer language capable: Turkish
Know tiny bits of: Flemish

Can't remember if I posted in here...

Native: English
Fluent: Korean (Marine Corps version)
Not Bad: German, Indonesian
Survival: French
If my life depends on it: Spanish
Used to speak: Japanese (I used to be pretty good)
Can swear in + soccer language capable: Turkish
Know tiny bits of: Flemish

Smart guy... You know many languages :dive:

Aaahh Yesss!...Sarcasm suits you admirably Hendo. Spike shakes head.:-D

It reminds me of the joke about the lawyer who asked the defendant, "Did your parents have any children that weren't stillborn"?

Back