*corrupt a wish*

MightyMacbeth said:
u do, but no engines

I wish the poster below me a happily ever after life.. :)

I have a happily ever after but you have to deal with the wicked step sisters because my life is happy and they need someone to be wicked to.

I wish my recruiter would have been more truthful with me and I wish that she were nicer.

your recruiter is so damn truthful that she scares the crap out of you and you decide that you would rather join the peace corp than the marine corp.

i wish that my words werent censored.

You will marry a Chinese and finally move to Tibet where every single word that comes out of your mouth gets censored for the rest of your life.

I wish people were polite.

lol dont worry, he is gonna have a good time in Kuwait... :)

I wish for a wish that wishes that another would make the wish wish.. 8)

Your wish comes true!!! although, since i have to corrupt it...... you become so good looking that ladies cant stay off of you, and then they blame you, and you are arrested and then exiled to the Russian steppes so that nobody will see how good you look

i wish i had a cool car

You get a Maybach Exelero.....but you obnoxiously wreck it and you can't afford the repairs because they cost more than your house. :lol:

I wish I'd remember to make wishes after corrupting them.

but how sad....

I wish there would come a wish that askes me to wish a wish but that wish i wish wishes the first wish to wish that it wasnt a wish...

* aint i good at this 8)

You have no clothes, and you can't afford to buy any.

I wish I can actually get some work done tonight.

You don't go to school, but an earthquake hits town and the only building left is guess which one? Yeah, it's school. Tough luck, dude.

I wish I lived in Seattle, WA.

You live in Seattle where it rains so much and then your house floods so you go are stuck wishing that you were back where you came from.

I wish I could go and stay in Utah, instead of just visit.

Back