Car bomb in Times Square

"We have no idea who did this or why," the mayor said Sunday, but said that the city is always a top terrorism target. The latest threat came last fall when air shuttle driver Najibullah Zazi admitted to a foiled homemade bomb plot aimed at the city subway system.

"These things invariably ... come back to New York," Bloomberg said.
bit of "trend" perhaps?

Probably a real one.
What purpose would a decoy serve unless it was planted by someone on our own side for some reason?

Probably a real one.
What purpose would a decoy serve unless it was planted by someone on our own side for some reason?

I don;t know, but I heard today that the Nissan had the wrong fertilizer in it. Which tells me it was done either by a wannabe, or a homegrown idiot. mistakes like that ARE NOT AQ or taliban

I don;t know, but I heard today that the Nissan had the wrong fertilizer in it. Which tells me it was done either by a wannabe, or a homegrown idiot. mistakes like that ARE NOT AQ or taliban
Yeah, they have a tendency to research better. Methinks it's local.

Not necessarily correct.

Timothy McVeigh was home grown, so don't dismiss homegrown.

I would think the AQ or Taliban would have more access to far better products.
Unless this is a test for the bomber, to see if he knows how to research. AQ & Taliban may be terrorists, but they are smart.

It wasn't the Taliban, maybe AQ but its doubtful. Most likely a domestic nutcase (we have plenty of those too).

The Taliban are a strictly local operation, they don't go overseas. AQ is a international organization but the crude nature of the device suggests it was amateur hour. And when it comes to bombs AQ are not amateurs.

Could be a sympathizer of AQ or the Taliban that has no real ties with them and no training either.
Local nutcases like targeting schools and government buildings don't they? Doesn't seem like the case this time.

lets not get cocky!
retard has been acting by himself- failed, but Taliban comments makes us to believe different...?

Back