best time with friends

Or the **** probe. :D

What? - this one!!! :evil::evil::evil:

1673795362_b6803632c5.jpg

There is no point to explain what snow does and what a shxtload of problems it's create. When you are drinking, Hawky. Do you mix or staying with one sort of booze?

Usually stay with one sort of booze. However, I have been known to unknowingly drink a mix. My mate's are b*stards sometimes!

Usually stay with one sort of booze. However, I have been known to unknowingly drink a mix. My mate's are b*stards sometimes!

Bring your own booze and you will be.... not sober, but better. Moreover, when your mind tells you; this is enough! Normally, it is. Be better and stand above the pressure

Oh I do. Always BYOB. But it's so damn expensive over here!

I get very drunk off of four alcopops.

I know, I'm very lightweight. But, I suppose I hadn't drank in three months, so that kind of attributed to it!

Oh I do. Always BYOB. But it's so damn expensive over here!

I get very drunk off of four alcopops.

I know, I'm very lightweight. But, I suppose I hadn't drank in three months, so that kind of attributed to it!

Expensive, you say. If you are going for a trip to Europe, you are in for a surprise. Booze is not that expensive in Canada, even better in the US.

So next time bring four Smirnoff Ice and stay with that! Do not drink anything more than that. If you feel to drink beer instead, check the amount of alcohol in them. Use your skills and don't go further.
We have been there, done that. Trust me on this one

I have a bigger one that hums "My Country Tis of Thee":p

(Don't let your rebuttal be too vicious!:wink:)

Ohhh I see- it used to be "whose d!ck was the biggest?" but now it is "whose dildo is the largest?"- I would expect ladies to argue about that...

hahah... not true its whos man is the largesrt

I keep telling people it is not the size, it is the performance, dear...

Most men will argue on this point- I always tell them this simple anology- have a you seen a super sports car that is the size of a tank?

Why do you think men going around telling wimmen they just met "Say hello to my little friend!!"? :D

Back