American militia

You're joking.
seriously?

Joking.... "Team Infidel" is a military thing here in the States. It's a variation of "Infidel", "Proud Infidel", and "Major League Infidel".

Hell.... I have Major League Infidel as a tattoo.

tattoo-1.jpg

State guard is owned by the state government and cannot be deployed (overseas), and are not on on military payroll, deffinatly not to be confused with the National Guard.

In most cases since the Defense Force is volunteer they cannot be deployed anywhere outside the state. Since they are not paid by the government (state or federal) they are very restricted as to what they are allowed to do.

The National Guard is a little different. Since they are paid by the state they don't violate Posse Comitatus when called up for disaster relief. Once they are federalized (released by the governor to the president) they cannot be used for disaster relief.

The big issue now is that the National Guard can be called up under "State Authority" by the federal government and used in a law enforcement role that does not violate Posse Comitatus. The big issue with this is that the State Governor used to be able to say no if the Guard wasn't being Federalized. But now the Federal Government can authorize Guard units and bypass the Governors and still have the operating under the "State Authority" and not that under the Federal Government.

So the Feds just found a way to go around the Posse Comitatus Act.

Also the National Guard is not a State Militia. When you take an oath as a member of the National Guard you swear to the federal government, not just the State.

American/Armerinian militia

Any one heard of the American/Armenian militia .Does any one now what state there from.why do militias have Chinese members woulden't that
be consider Mercenaries in a war.I thought American miltias are against Comunist China.

Any one heard of the American/Armenian militia .Does any one now what state there from.why do militias have Chinese members woulden't that
be consider Mercenaries in a war.I thought American miltias are against Comunist China.

The US is made up of people from every race and ethnic group......

Back