Yes, Yes, another scenario topic...

--

April 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Yes, Yes, another scenario topic...

Well, I have a question, could there be a war in western eaurop again?
If so, what sides, actions, forces, and so on?(must stop reading Clancy...)
April 7th, 2004  
Redleg

Hmm..

Jamtland and Harjedalen (Jämtland-Härjedalen) in Sweden should be returned to Norway...
But that would probably be too easy..
Sweden would be neutral, and Jämtland-Härjedalen wants to be returned to Norway..
April 7th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Hmm..

Jamtland and Harjedalen (Jämtland-Härjedalen) in Sweden should be returned to Norway...
But that would probably be too easy..
Sweden would be neutral, and Jämtland-Härjedalen wants to be returned to Norway..
Hell no :P

We are only neutral aslong as no one trys to invade us
--
April 7th, 2004  
Redleg

I don't think we even have to invade you at all.
Just stand on the border and wave with Norwegian passports..
I have spoken with many in Jämtland-Härjedalen, and it seems like they are ready to leave Sweeden..
96% (or something like that) no to EU, Jamtlandska Republikanska Armee and more....
April 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: OH

Who would believe it, you guys have disputes? I was thinking every time you guys have an itch just invade the western areas together on long boats...
April 7th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:

I don't think we even have to invade you at all.
Just stand on the border and wave with Norwegian passports..
I have spoken with many in Jämtland-Härjedalen, and it seems like they are ready to leave Sweeden..
96% (or something like that) no to EU, Jamtlandska Republikanska Armee and more....
Well im also against EU but that dosnt mean i want to join Norway! On the other hand why not scratch the border and become one mixed country
April 7th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
Well im also against EU but that dosnt mean i want to join Norway! On the other hand why not scratch the border and become one mixed country
¨

Called Norrige.. (The Northern Realm.. or something like that in English..)
And then we can unite our Longboat fleets and conquer the rest of the world..
BRING OUT THE MUSHROOMS!!

Isn't this a great thread Sherman..
(did it go as you planned?? )
April 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

Well, not as i planned, but very entertaining non the less. Now, when you say the world, you do remember you have me down south...
April 7th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I think China is the only threat. They would first overpower anyone else on the way to Europe, and when they get to the continenntal border they would be faced by a massive Russian Army. By the time they get through Russia (with extremely heavy loses), Europe would have mobilized. America would be at the forefront of the defensive, and UK and Australia and other smaller European nations (Sweden ect.) The rest of the would be a clean-up mostly, and China would be totally defeated and army-less. Russia would also be powerless and broken.

Sounds like a good book.
April 9th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
¨

Called Norrige.. (The Northern Realm.. or something like that in English..)
And then we can unite our Longboat fleets and conquer the rest of the world..
BRING OUT THE MUSHROOMS!!

Isn't this a great thread Sherman..
(did it go as you planned?? )
The world? Now thats a plan i like!