World's Policeman - Page 2

--
Boots

January 30th, 2005  
OutcastHuman

That sums it up. The only time were loved is when were needed. I would love to see Europe settle issues without the US either being a moderator or siding with someone.
January 30th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutcastHuman
I bet anyone a million dollars that if the US pulls out of South Korea we will have One Korea within the year and it definetly wont be a democracy.
B******t. You'll owe me a million dollars.
January 30th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Mod Edit: When we need you to moderate this forum, we will let you know.
Use the "report post" button instead..
Thanks
--
Boots
January 30th, 2005  
OutcastHuman

You think SK can hold off NK by itself?
January 30th, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutcastHuman
You think SK can hold off NK by itself?
It cant.. And USA do what it thinks is good, they started with small things, Somalia and Afganistan, but pretty much failed in Iraq, many loses(will be much more) and hole military is stuck there as well as all the money.
January 30th, 2005  
A Can of Man

We had a few threads on South Korea taking on North Korea alone. I've even chatted with experts in this field while in University about the matter... and I mean Americans, Swedes etc.
All our conclusions lead to one thing: South Korea can hold off a North Korean invasion on its own.

It's off topic though. You want to see where our discussion went? Go look up the threads.
January 30th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Mod Edit #2: When we need you to moderate this forum, we will let you know.
Use the "report post" button instead..
Thanks.
January 30th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Yeah that's where it ends. I bumped the appropriate thread up.
January 30th, 2005  
03USMC

My thoughts are that Playing World Police is not in our best interests. I can see providing forces to stabilize countries within our hemisphere. Haiti, etc. Where certain issues effect us. Somolia, Sierra Leon, the Balkans NO!

We end up despised for interference. And put our Military at risk for a bunch of ungrateful 's who go right back to wasting each other as soon as we clear the AO.

If you want to live in a perpetual state of war. Go for it. No sense risking American lives. my .02
January 30th, 2005  
CO5060.20

In my opinion, I think that it is awful selfless dedicating out money and our lives for those that would not do the same for us. We should not return evil for evil, but evil for good. Whether they would do the same for us means nothing, nor should it. When someone is wrong, they are wrong, and I will stick with what I said in another forum, some swords are single edged. People do stupid things and it takes brave men and women to fix their ignorance. Once again, this is only my opinion, one that is probably subconciously bias due to the fact that I AM an American, but I truly believe in what we are doing, and I think that the day we stop is the day that evil and human greed prevail...