WILL WE SEE GLOBAL NUCLEAR WAR IN OUR LIFE TIME?

View Poll Results :When do you think a global nuclear war will happen?
1-10 years from now 8 20.00%
20 years from now 6 15.00%
30 years from now 4 10.00%
I won't see it happening in my lifetime 19 47.50%
Probably the next century 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

--

August 3rd, 2004  
SAINT

Topic: WILL WE SEE GLOBAL NUCLEAR WAR IN OUR LIFE TIME?

People in the 1950s to 1980s were all prepared for World War 3. Especially during the early Cold War years in the 1950s to 60s, even schools had drills for nuclear strikes.
But many decades have gone and still the world is 'peaceful' from nuclear war. When do you think a global nuclear war will happen and why?
August 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

hopefully not, governments around the world aren't ignorant to start a nuclear war.
August 3rd, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Well if America and China go to war, we will, very, very soon............ Though I hope we will have AB-M's-L's Ready in time...........................
--
August 3rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

How is USA vs. China Global? No one else needs to be envolved.
August 3rd, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Noooooooooooo. But everyone else will say "POOF", and no more anyone....
August 3rd, 2004  
proteinxx

none
August 3rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Nice. OPnly a few problems...Firstly, the Iranians dont have Nukes yet. Secondly, Israel wont nuke half the middle east because of an attack by one country. YES, Taharan would probably take a nuke in the teeth, but trust that that if the Syrians sit tight(and not, lets say, launch a massive chimical attack on Israel), they will not be attacked.
August 3rd, 2004  
proteinxx

none
August 3rd, 2004  
proteinxx

none
August 4th, 2004  
Mark Conley

got to watch the back to back posts protienxxx: just edit your previous posts if you have something further to say.

I believe we will have a global nuclear war only when enough generations are born that have forgot the horror of what was done in WWII and the cold war aftermath. Its when people forget the bad, and start looking at it again as a positive tool for use, that you will get a global nuclear war.

I will be hopefully long dead by that time. Hopefully