Will Israel and America ever fight side by side?

A muslim that killed your sister, you cant hate that muslim? I said the emphasis on some because i meant it. I didnt say anyone hated all muslims, nor did i say anyone hated any muslims at all.I said that there was a possibility.Maybe no one hates or even dislikes muslims...Maybe everyone here would jump in front of a bullet for a muslim...I dont know, but I would have a strong dislike for someone blowing my leg off...Now, maybe no one else is flipping out about it, but neither am I. I am merely calling you on a mistake you made. If I was flipping out, I would be banned indefinitely by now...Im not looking for an argument. If I was, I'd head down to the local pub and fight a drunk guy who couldn't stand straight...Call it misplaced agression, but thats what Id do.You think I should chill out because Im picking on the new guy. You are wrong. I am merely telling you that you need to watch who you call racist. K?

I stated what I stated. And I'm not going to retract it until I see less threads about how much people want a 'large islamic empire' to invade Europe and whatnot. It's just that I felt a lot of antimosity towards Muslims from the threads that my friend had showed me. Maybe I didn't look around enough. Maybe I looked at the perfect spot.

That's why I'm sticking around to see for myself. But, from what I have seen so far. There are a good amount of people like Gladius. Or at least a few followers of his ideals.

Oh and, why is it religion is such a hot topic here?

Could you show me the threads? And I'll show you threads that contradict them or what they say.I couldn't tell you why its so hot...Perhaps its because people feel so strongly about their particular religions.

I don't know exactly which forum it is in. But it was one about a 'large muslim unification' etc. And how the Muslims are going to 'strike first' and 'hit hard'. I'm sure Deerslayer (Buddy who showed me hte thread awhile ago) could link us up here. I'll PM him to do that.

Easy, Radwan, let's keep the debate civil and impersonal.

Personally, hell has to freeze over for Israel and America to fight alongside each other. The world reaction would be absolutely insane, and we would probably expect increased antiwestern activity simply because of the mere idea of the alliance.

They proclaimed themselves muslims. But were following the ways of Osama Bin Laden. Which of whom has taken the Quran and changed the verses to mean other things so that HE can benefit from them. He uses these altered verses to teach to his followers so that they can see his crazed views and actually believe them. These types are whom the media mistakes with true Muslims sadly.

They proclaimed themselves muslims. But were following the ways of Osama Bin Laden. Which of whom has taken the Quran and changed the verses to mean other things so that HE can benefit from them. He uses these altered verses to teach to his followers so that they can see his crazed views and actually believe them. These types are whom the media mistakes with true Muslims sadly.

What do you consider altered, many passages Quran are quite violent and have been moderated by time just as things in the bible have been. Is it not possible he is simply teaching from the orginal passages.

Hrm... I don't really know any ACTUAL examples since I haven't gotten my hands on one of their altered versions before.

But it's along the lines of... Let's say I write a sentence right. I say, "He sells sea shells by the sea shore."

Well, someone else might come along and rephrase it to say. "He sells rocks by the riverside." Ya get it? It's like, changed. But not completely.

My example is crappy, I know.

Rabs said:
What do you consider altered, many passages Quran are quite violent and have been moderated by time just as things in the bible have been. Is it not possible he is simply teaching from the orginal passages.

Heh therein lies the problem: our interpretation of holy texts whether it be the Bible, Quran, Torah, etc. Osama bin Laden and his like interpret it a different way than moderate Muslims do. Just like how some Christian denominations interpret the Bible a different way than other Christians do. If I had to use an analogy to describe a Christian version of Muslim extremists, I'd say that would be the Westboro Baptist Christians. These guys make me ashamed to be a Christian (well Catholic actually).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_baptist

Radwan said:
Look at your buddy Gladius there. He looks like he's pretty hungry for some arab blood.
You yourself seem hungry for Jewish blood. That's why I commented on your doublespeak.

I'm not hungry for Arab blood I'm simply calling you on your B**l S**T. I have low tolerance for BS.

First you said, the Muslims don't want to fight. Then you said there will be massive bloodshed if Israel was involved.

I am a Muslim. My name is Radwan. In Arabic that means "Defender".

My surprise at this forum's reaction to the Middle East and how they think we'll all just get up and fight them is amazing.
So if Israel invaded another Muslim country, there would be bloodshed. And lots of it. This would not be accepted by the Muslim community. There would be massive fighting. Especially if a religious site were to be descecrated.
They later you make it seem as you where only talking if religious places were desicrated, which is clearly not the case.

What I meant to say is that the only reason that there would be bloodshed is if there were a religious object destroyed. That's all I mean.
Really?

From your previous to this last quote, the desecration of a religious site is only an afterthought to fighting the Jews. You were saying the Muslims can't wait to fight the Jews again, you yourself said it.

You say one thing and you mean another. They you backtrack and you say you really didn't mean that you meant something else, when someone calls you on it.

Radwan said:
I stated what I stated. And I'm not going to retract it until I see less threads about how much people want a 'large islamic empire' to invade Europe and whatnot.
People do not want this to happen. Its the Muslims that want this to happen (a good majority of them at least). Its in the writtings afterall, are you saying its not?

I 'll simply quote from the writtings.

Nafi' ibn 'Utbah said : "The Prophet (S) said, 'You will attack Arabia, and Allah will enable you to conquer it. Then you will attack Persia, and Allah will enable you to conquer it. Then you will attack Rome, and Allah will enable you to conquer it. Then you will attack the Dajjal, and Allah will enable you to conquer him.'" (Muslim.)

~ Hadeeth

The Prophet said, "You will fight the Romans, and Believers from the Hijaz will fight them after you, until Allah enables them to conquer Constantinople and Rome with Tasbih and Takbir ("Subhan Allah" and "Allahu Akbar"). Its fortifications will collapse, and they will obtain booty the like of which has never been seen, so that they will share it out by scooping it up with their shields.
http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/scarves/qiyama.html
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Meanwhile the conquerors of Istanbul will march on and invade parts of Western Europe (Greece, Italy, etc.) in the same manner, with the Takbeer and Kalimah. All this area will fall under the rule of Imam Mahdi.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]--Ahadith of Rasulullah[/FONT]
http://www.central-mosque.com/signs/ImamMahdi.htm

I'm just quoting what Mulsims themselves are saying. I tell it like it is. So there, make up whatever you want to.

Last edited:
You obviously do not know any Muslims yourself. Or if you do, then your talking to people who definately have no real hearts. Because, we are not a religion that wants blood.

An afterthought of killing the jews? Hahaha. As you can see. The Jewish people have been given our land by the British. Which makes sense that many people would be mad. I do not want Jewish blood. I just want the land back, or at least to have a good portion for the Palestinians to have so that they can get back on their feet.

If Israel were to fight alongside America in a war in the Mid East, there would be much uproar. There is antimosity (obviously) towards the Jews. Whom have defeated the Arab Nations in (I'm not sure how many) battles within the last 100 years. So, this is what would make them very angry about this.

What would support a major outcome of war and bloodshed would be if a holy site were to be destroyed. And since there are many in the middle east area that are significant to muslims, then yes, there would probably be much bloodshed if one of them were to be destroyed.

I'm talking b******t? See. I think it's like this. I think you just are looking through maybe some mistakes I have made in my writing and some things I may have fogotten. I am not God afterall, I am human. So I make mistakes like anyone else here. Your just trying hard to prove your own point that you want war with Muslims.

I wasn't looking at mistakes in your writting, thats understandable, the stuff I was talking about was you being pretty clear in your intent.

The West doesn't want war with Muslims, its the Muslims inability to be tolerant and compromise with others that brings war.

There is antimosity (obviously) towards the Jews. Whom have defeated the Arab Nations in (I'm not sure how many) battles within the last 100 years. So, this is what would make them very angry about this.
If I recall it was the Arabs who attacked the Jews. The Jews were simply defending themselves as anyone would.

If the Muslims have such good hearts as you say, and they care so much about the Plaestinians why don't they let the Palestinians settle and share in some of their land, there is still alot of it left afterall.

The point is...

Is this really about finding a solution for the Palestinians (cos the one I pointed above is pretty good, and without bloodshed), or is this really about destroying the Jews?

Last edited:
I feel antimosity towards the SITUATION in Palestine. (I have Jewish friends, if i hated jews and wanted their, blood, i would've killed them, am i right?) I don't like it, ya know? I'm not Palestinian, but, I'm Lebanese. And that's pretty dang close to that area. My dad grew up in the Lebanese civil war. So he's got alot of different things HE saw that makes him have a different judgement upon teh subject then I do. Of all people, he would have more of a reason to feel angry at the Jews for invading parts of his country. But does he have this feeling? No. My family does not hate jews. But, we do feel that the land there should be equated out. Are we going out on jihad and fighting? No.

Also, I never said the Jews attacked the Arabs initially. I stated that there WAS fighting.

What you have in the Mid East about 20-30 years ago was hatred. Either one of three things will happen in the next... Fifty years? (Note- this is just a guess)

Do not let the hatred that you see from the media make you believe that all Muslims are those who want you dead. I am a living, breathing example of a Muslim who wants peace. And there are many more like me. You just have to look past what you see on TV and the internet.

1. Israel and Palestine will go hand in hand and share Jarusalem. (As in dividing the city and calling for natural boundaries from there on)

2. One side will fall to the other side. (Example, israel falling to palestine, or palestine falling to israel)

3. Everyone coming to grips with reality that Israel is there to stay. And things gradually become better.

1. Israel and Palestine will go hand in hand and share Jarusalem. (As in dividing the city and calling for natural boundaries from there on)

Why so the palestians can simpily move forward there missile launchers and bombers.

The Egyptian Assyrian Empire had the land first. From the day history was first recorded, Assyria containd all of the Holy Land. Like I said before, do you want to be fair? Give the land to Egypt.

In the post that I can't get posted, I had a proposal. Firstly, it is a lousy thing that has happened to the Palestinians. They as a people lived hundreds of years within the geographical area of Israel/Palestine. Then the British, UN and USA gave them their independence, but saddled them with an independent State of Israel right on top of their lands. They are not, however, the only displaced/disadvantaged people on the face of the Earth.

My proposal is as follows. Currently, we have two distinct very recentely displaced peoples in the Middle East. They are relatively equal in size and their lost lands are close to equal geographically. The two groups I'm speaking of are the Palestinians and the Armenians. Yes, there are Israelis living in homes that once belong to Palestinian people. There are also Turkish Muslims living in homes that once belonged to Armenians.

I see this as a test to prove me wrong on a theory. I believe that the Muslims of the world are blind to all injustice unless it involves non-Muslims persecuting Muslims. So if Islam is so keen to reclaim the lands of their Muslim brethren, are they willing to see justice done for those not of their faith?? Afterall, it was Islam (at the time, the Ottoman Empire was the focal point of all Islam) that subjected these people to Genocide. If Israel is so guilty and Muslims of the world are so determined to see justice done for the Palestinians, the surely asking for justice recompense on behalf of the Armenian people should not be too much to ask, should it??

I do not forsee America fighting beside Israel. Israel is pretty self sufficient in the whole military aspect. Unless a big war broke out over in the Middle East that directly involved IDF, then we would get in on it, however I think America would just be in the way.

Israel has one of the best-trained SF units in the entire world...you're right, they really wouldnt need our help, except for maybe supplies...maybe.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Israel has one of the best-trained SF units in the entire world...you're right, they really wouldnt need our help, except for maybe supplies...maybe.

Not to mention their Mossad and air force... IMHO, the Israeli attack on the Iraqi nuclear site was one of military's most well conceived and orchestrated operation.

Back