why the constant suppressive fire? when one can scope, target and shoot..correct me - Page 2

--

December 25th, 2014  
Greg1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
"Correct me grunt" sounds pretty forceful to me.

Saying you understand something when you clearly don't is kinda stupid don't you think.

The "sigh" from me was that there are literally dozens of ****teen year olds that come in here asking really dumb questions when a simple search either on google or on here would have given them the answer they needed. You are asking us because you are lazy and don't care to exhaust just a few minutes online doing a little research.

Think what you want. If you join the military, and especially the grunts....you will quickly learn that there are many MANY others that not only outrank you, but have even less tolerance for stupid questions, and are themselves pretty fvckin dangerous. You should learn early and often to just answer "no excuse SGT/sir" , shut the hell up, and listen very closely. But don't take my word for it...
Don't get your panties in a bunch,you're not bound to my ****ing question.
Hey smart ass for a reason i was asking my dumb ****ing question in a ****ing website lol, awesome machine right cu#cheese.
Correct me grunt" sounds pretty forceful to me...
What is it the word Grunt?. I thought that words sound great but i'll call you pit bull princess lol
George Carlin -blow it out of your ass cyber tough guys lol

Dangerous? no!...heroic? yeah!...
SGS are paid to behave like a prick i know how it works, i fear no fight "bark,bark,bark!".
I seen the people that have join ha!

There are many MANY others that not only outrank you, but have even less tolerance for stupid questions..
yeah i seen does in the ghetto too.now tell me something new.

You are asking us because you are lazy and don't care to exhaust just a few minutes online doing a little research.

if i didn't care why did i start a ****ing threat to chat about it r#tard.

You're not your gear, without it your still just a another c#nt walking in the street. As much as i know many that can snap your neck clown lol
December 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

LOL You ain't seen nothing yet 1234.
December 25th, 2014  
brinktk

You just confirmed every suspicion I had. I surely hope you join. Your attitude WILL change, or you simply won't make it. In the meantime, Merry Christmas...
--
December 25th, 2014  
crazytanker

Holy fudge PLEASE join the Army. PLEASE. Make sure to keep us updated.
December 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

If youŽre lucky, youŽll get CT as your DS and then later brinktk as your Company Commander.

They are really nice guys.
December 25th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
If youŽre lucky, youŽll get CT as your DS and then later brinktk as your Company Commander.

They are really nice guys.
Yeah...all cuddly like kittens.
December 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

IŽm sure you are
December 25th, 2014  
crazytanker

Aw c'mon, Kesse. I'm cute and cuddly and sweet and innocent! I'm like warm peach cobbler. Warm and gooey and wonderful. Hehehehehe
December 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Have an idea that you are the DS type who eat concertina wire and piss napalm and can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters.
December 25th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Have an idea that you are the DS type who eat concertina wire and piss napalm and can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters.
I resent that! I PREFER to eat explosives and pissing out napalm would hurt! And no, I wouldn't put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. Because generally the round I would fire would be a bit larger! "crazytanker" isn't just a name! And before that I was a Sapper, so I mean, I'm pretty sure I would just blow the flea (and the ticks and mice and everything else) up!