Whats your Favorite MRE, C-RAT .. ETC ETC - Page 2

--
Boots

January 26th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

hmm... never had the chance to try one, but they sound disgusting... i wana try one tho....

btw... ok, i don't understand this... like the people on here from other countries... do they all speak english or is there some translater thang???
January 26th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I'm thinking he's an American stationed in Japan, right Raptor?
January 26th, 2004  
Chris

I'm gonna play it safe and say the bottle of Tabasco sauce. Peanut butter is the best in the world though.

If you think that MRE's are gross...Try drinking the water at Ft. Bragg. Especially on a hot summer day out on the Ranger course. Damn water is green and tastes like drinking Clorox. But you'll drink anything when an Air Force Colonel is screaming at you. Then pee it all out when they start throwing grenade simulators. HAHAHA!
--
Boots
January 26th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

i like the water at ft. bragg... i haven't found anything wrong w/ it... i was there for encampment, and yes it was a hot summer day...
January 28th, 2004  
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
i like the water at ft. bragg... i haven't found anything wrong w/ it... i was there for encampment, and yes it was a hot summer day...
Yech. It just didn't agree with me I guess. It was Wednesday before my system adjusted to it.
January 28th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

lucky u encampments at cherry point this year... i wouldn't have even gone if i was in it, i love bragg
January 28th, 2004  
Chris

[thread hijack]

Yeah, I might send my g/f's son to it. That is, if he joins. I think we're all going to space camp over the summer regardless. If I can take time away from classes over the summer...

[/thread hijack]
January 28th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

my bro and sis reccommend space camp, but u get a healthy discout too! it nly ends up being like $650 or something...
January 28th, 2004  
Redleg

What happened to the MREs??
January 30th, 2004  
athomeinak

okay I'm showing my age but hate the MREs...spiced beef and potatoes in the C-RATS were great and not even the Army could mess up the beans and weenies.