What's your favorite Camo Patern?? - Page 2

--
Boots

May 19th, 2009  
major liability

That pattern looks like it would be excellent around here in the fall.
May 20th, 2009  
Solideo

I loved this one too. It was the woodland amoeba pattern. Just like the other but for woodland camo

May 30th, 2009  
1lostinspace

I found this interesting, this is the Urban version of Marpat from the USMC

--
Boots
June 1st, 2009  
-- Dusty

How would one simulate that pattern in painting a truck?
June 1st, 2009  
A Can of Man

Multicam vehicles FTW.
June 7th, 2009  
Redcell

urban tigerstripe
June 9th, 2009  
-- Dusty

I'm trying to think of a good pattern for my truck. What would be the best pattern? If I did the multicam, what size would the squares be?
June 9th, 2009  
A Can of Man

Squares?
Multicam is actually not digital. Some folks have made it for fun I think but otherwise, it's like this:

June 11th, 2009  
1lostinspace

I think it's way over rated. Marpat works better and when it comes to desert and Urban it takes a giant crap
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Squares?
Multicam is actually not digital. Some folks have made it for fun I think but otherwise, it's like this:

June 12th, 2009  
Solideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lostinspace
I think it's way over rated. Marpat works better and when it comes to desert and Urban it takes a giant crap
Perfect camo do not exist for big troops movement. In the state I live there is a full big desert but if it rains for a day it would be full coloured of green and lots of flowers, 15 kms from the main town, 50 kms away there is a nice big forest and in north even snows in winter.

So troops should have to move with a wardrobe for all that changes in a few miles.

Perfect camo only exists for snipers, who study the action zone and personalyze their camo before.

Sven Hassel said something like that in one of his books "It doesn´t matter if we paint our tanks in white, because color of snow in Russia changes every month" (of course is better to be as caouflaged as posible, but it´s almost impossible because terrain changes continuosly while you advance)

Best