What are your suggestions for dealing with Fallujah? - Page 6

--

May 19th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
I know...but a little regular 50 cal. sniping of whatever / whoever carries a weapon there would have some effect on the bad guys and preserve shrines and civilians...
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...er=asc&start=0
Not everyone carrying a weapon is an enemy.
May 19th, 2004  
Eric

I know...but a little regular 50 cal. sniping of whatever / whoever carries a weapon there would have some effect on the bad guys and preserve shrines and civilians...

My mistake; I meant whatever /whoever from the barricaded shrines, schools, hospitals we are getting shoot at from...
May 19th, 2004  

That might work... I guess you'd have to be there to find out if it really could work.
--
May 19th, 2004  
Eric

We know that the truces don't!
I guess that's good too...
May 22nd, 2004  
eilorn

What to do about Falluja?

1) Use strategic weapons on Damascus and Tehran. Inflict 1 or 2 million casualties in a day or so. This will put things in perspective for the rest of the region.

2) Make Al-Sadr "disappear".

3) Occupy Faluja with 10,000 or so battleready marines. Declare martial law. Collect weapons. Forbid public gathering. Censor local press. Arrest and try troublemakers.

4) Turn over power to an Iraqi run government as quickly as possible.

5) Maintain a military presence in Iraq for 50 years or so.
May 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilorn

1) Use strategic weapons on Damascus and Tehran. Inflict 1 or 2 million casualties in a day or so. This will put things in perspective for the rest of the region.

3) Occupy Faluja with 10,000 or so battleready marines. Declare martial law. Collect weapons. Forbid public gathering. Censor local press. Arrest and try troublemakers.

You got a point there, chief?
May 22nd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Eilron wrote:

Quote:

LOL well, lets see. Noumber one is nonsens, ill take it as a joke.... Ok as to 3: Had a look on CQB lately? Its not easy to subdue houndreds of thousends of armed civilians, that are intrenched and barricaded in their own homes....
May 24th, 2004  
Eric

Actually, it looks like after 4 weeks of political correct war, we finally got it right: just go in with the full might of our military and destroy the enemy wherever he fights from...
Our forces have been doing that pretty successfully for the past couple of days....
I can't wait to see Al Sadr dressed as a women running for his life!
Game almost over?
Just keep it falling on their heads!!!
May 24th, 2004  
Eric

Actually, we are doing it now...
I guess, pressed by the agenda, our politicians have put an end to the political correct war and we have been kicking butts for the past couple of days. If we keep it that way, Al Sadr will soon be in custody or in Heaven with 70 STD infected whores!
Or maybe cross dressed and running a 7-11 in San Fran!
May 25th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
Al Sadr will soon be in custody or in Heaven with 70 STD infected whores!
72, actually.