What is your Favorite Knife? - Page 2

July 1st, 2004  
I've got NR-2 knife. It's a Russian Army Special Forces knife, nice looking, and reliable.

There is also NRS-2 knife, which is the same thing, but can also shoot bullets. Of course, these arent sold in shops.
July 1st, 2004  
My favorite work knife is Mora 2000 and as "sidearm" I find US made Imperial M-7S bayonet good to go, got it from a friend as a birthday present.

July 2nd, 2004  
silent driller
If you want a good knife for engraving, a traditional Ka Bar is my suggestion.
July 5th, 2004  
silent driller how about the SOG 2000? Can that be something? Ka Bar I will look in to it

July 30th, 2004  
my favorite is the Swiss army knife (dont know exact model)
July 31st, 2004  
My favorite knife is the Buck Model 119 Special with 440c steel blade and composite handle, it will last forever.
August 1st, 2004  
M9 knife
August 3rd, 2004  
silent driller
My favorite knife? Anything that will cut you long, deep and continuous!
August 4th, 2004  

Topic: Favorite Knife

For everyday carry, nothing beats a Spyderco Endura. It has a useful length blade that is just short enough not to get you arrested in most cities (just under 4"), it has a clip to keep it in the same place in your pocket (consistent draw), it is lightweight (fiber/plastic handle), and it is as fast to open as a switchblade (no fumbling for the button -- just a big thumbhole).

For a sheath knife, I would vote for the US Army M9 bayonet, but I have my eye on the new USMC Bayonet from Ontario Knife Works -- I'll keep you posted when I get one and try it out.
August 18th, 2004  
SLR owner
I like the S&W powerglide...4" blade SAS style....gets the job done