What is your favorite firearm? #2

Sig P229, .40 and Sig P228/6 9mm and P220 .45.

The SIG 226 is available in .357 SIG one of the best defensive rounds going today. .40 S&W is also available. With the 226 and 239 you can switch barrels from .357 SIG and .40 S&W with no problems as both use the same magazines and recoil springs, so you get two for the price of one and a barrel. The only problem is, if you aren't military or LE they will run you around $700.00. But you can find them used for around $500.00.

We can also get 12 round magazines instead of the normal 10, correct, Sir? And I don't know if it is the same in the Marines or if it has changed since your time in the Army, but is it possible/legal to have a personal firearm in the BOQ?

they say that eagles don't fly in flocks, but the eagle i got holds 16 shots.

I got guns and they all for sale.

i got that 9mm, i got that 10mm, i got that big duece duece and thay all for sale

We can also get 12 round magazines instead of the normal 10
15 round double stack in 9mm, and yes, 12 with .357/.40.

is it possible/legal to have a personal firearm in the BOQ?
It really depends on the base/post. They have to be registered with the Provost Marshal/DES. Some will let you keep them provided they are secured inside a locked gun safe or strongbox with the ammo stored seperate, on others you have to check them in with the unit armory. And just about everywhere you can keep them in family quarters.

Are those Regulations for Enlisted Men, or Officers or both?

Again, depending on the base/post, this could be different, but some do allow staff NonComs (E-6 and above) to keep their personal firearms.

Most of the time, though, they require enlisted to check them in with the armory.

more

OK.
RenderSafe- Thanks.

Recce-How dose the R5 differ from our Galil? Dose it have veraients like the Galil(Micro Galil, Mini Galil, so on...)?

The R5 is larger and heavier than the Galil SAR , better accuracy and better recoil are about the only differences, IIRC. As for variants, Vektor has the R6 which is patterned after the Galil MAR. And the R4 is closer to the Galil AR.

RnderSafe said:
The R5 is larger and heavier than the Galil SAR , better accuracy and better recoil are about the only differences, IIRC. As for variants, Vektor has the R6 which is patterned after the Galil MAR. And the R4 is closer to the Galil AR.

impressive. howd you know all this?

Back