what is your favorite car (non truck) - Page 6

--
Boots

May 19th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yes

Yes....Common, my mom has a Kia(I think thats how you write it...) van witha 2.9 littter engine and we did 167 KmH with it, so there is nothing slow about asian cars.
May 19th, 2004  
Marksman

You know what
yugo with lanchia 1,6cc engine,lowerd engine working head,and aditionaly wided cilinders with WV clips,hard suspension lowerd body
270km/h like nothimg
heres a pic

my dad knows this guy,and he's good[/img]
May 19th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

my first car was an 1969 opel gt. It was a european car, man i wish i still had it...

here are some opels...
www.opelgtsource.com

they look like mini Corvettes
--
Boots
May 19th, 2004  
Marksman

Thats a good car just like opel kalibra
May 19th, 2004  
Mark Conley

a 270 Kph Yugo...sheessh what a waste! The ride and suspension of a Yugo allows a ride rougher than the worst torture devices in torqemodeas dungeons.

So...did they give this beast a decent burial?
May 19th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

2004 Ford SVT Cobra mustang. nuff said... It eats imports for breakfast lunch and a midnight snack.

If anyone thinks a 3000 pound mustang is a "giant" you're screwed up. The bottom line is the fastest stock rice burner would be owned by plenty of American cars.

Ime not arguing about Euro crap... cars. I just hate Japanese and orient cars.
May 19th, 2004  
night stalker

For me persoanlly i like the 1971 chevelle. WOW is this a nice car. American made Muscle
May 20th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Night stalker, that 71 chevelle 396 was my brothers dream car. Green, and clean. Took a special switch to energise and turn over the starter motor...but it ate everything in its class.

The car i actually loved the most was my 1984, carbureted, autobahn transmissioned, 4 speed with upshift light VW Rabbit.

Me and my wife were actually clocked by a louisana state trooper doing 115 mph across the great achafalaya swamp bridge on I-10...just outside baton rouge. She was driving...i was sleeping...the cop was laughing at her as he signed the ticket.

Euro cra..i mean car indeed....
May 20th, 2004  
night stalker

ya mark conley, it is one of my dream cars also. My other dream car is the 1969 Mustang Mach 1. MY dad had a chevelle as his first car, but unfortunatley for him he had to sell it because he was caught racing and my grandpappy made him sell it
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
a 270 Kph Yugo...sheessh what a waste! The ride and suspension of a Yugo allows a ride rougher than the worst torture devices in torqemodeas dungeons.

So...did they give this beast a decent burial?
Mark my man this baby needs 5 miles to stop,they pu rougher suspension cuz then it lays good on the road,knock your kidney though!
but thats only in sport class,beside you can buy one for abou 1000 USD
and "fix" it up for 300USD,shure not a waste mark