What penalty should Saddam get?? - Page 3

View Poll Results :What penalty should Saddam get??
Death Penalty! 23 69.70%
Lifetime! 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 12th, 2004  
D_Plus_One

I think life in prison, even though I am in favour of the death penalty. There is no need to make a martyr out of him, and an old man in prison is less inspiring to potential terrorists than a dictator who was "murdered". It is not as inspiring to watch someone who has had all their power taken away from them have to wear a prison uniform and do as he's told. But if they execute him, his dying words would likely be used as a talisman for many years.
January 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

what if he will escape?!!!
What if they will ask for his release for the release of hostages....Kill him
January 12th, 2004  
Redleg

I think that mother nature is giving him the punishment he deserves now anyway....

Rumors says that he has Lymph cancer, and that he has a maximum of two years left to live...
--
Boots
January 13th, 2004  
Pogue

I say we sodomize him with a garbage can, then we tell the Iraqi people to gather up in town square, and release Saddam to the mobs. and if they treat him with respect, then well, I have a Barrett .50 Recoilless rifle round with his name on it.
January 13th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Quote:
Rumors says that he has Lymph cancer, and that he has a maximum of two years left to live...
Thats what they said about bin Laden and the kidney crap he had going on. Where did you hear this?
January 13th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Quote:
Thats what they said about bin Laden and the kidney crap he had going on. Where did you hear this?
I think the rumor first started in an Kuwaiti newspaper "Al-Anba", January 8, and I heard about it on the news here in Norway.
But the information has not been confirmed yet...

But we could always hope that it's true... 8)
February 3rd, 2004  
solomonwanca

Topic: Saddam Should Get Lifetime

He is such a evil person, so let us be evil and torture him to death.
February 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
February 5th, 2004  
Chaotic

SHOT

he should be shot.

right now .. just get em .. open his mouth and blast away
February 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Saddam killed hundreds to thousands of people. He raised HELL in Iraq. So he should be put in hell for all eternity.

If you kill people dont be afraid to die