I have proof(please show) 5 7.94%
no, impossible 24 38.10%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 27th, 2004  
The Grill Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbianpower

Then yet agian the unburied him and burnt the body one last time then drove to the countryside and though his ashed off of a cliff and they flew away, However the person who sais this said he will never reveal the location of wherethe ashes where through due to NN's would build a memorial.
That happened on the nicht to April 5th 1970 !

"The charred body, by the face was more present nothing, from the destroyed head only a greyful charred remainder, was pushed onto a tent tarpaulin. Under strong Soviet artillery fires in the large grave field around the Reichskanzlei the body droped into a garnet funnel near the shelter exit, covered with earth."

(Words of Otto Gunsche, Hitler´s personal adjutant, which had ignited the corpse at 1600 , a half hour after Hitler's suicide.)

Someone else said :

"Who talks about discrepancies and contradictions, which attacks only the contradictory representations of the Soviets, but not the statements of the eye-witnesses, by whom Hitler's death is reliably documented."

T.G.I.
December 27th, 2004  
Darcia

This is all very interesting when you get down to it.

Creditted with being the most evil man in History and No one knows what happened to him
December 27th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Right, he was captured by the Soviets and brought to the USSR for interrogation.
All the soldiers that captured him were later killed to cover the story up.
Hitler died of disease in a remote part of a gulag.
lol.
--
December 27th, 2004  
Darcia

Who realy knows, the only thing we do know is that he is to old to be alive.
December 28th, 2004  
A Can of Man

There is a medicine used by the secret societies of the world.... you know, the fountain of eternal youth is real and the people who have collaborated to make the world an interesting "fun" place (for them) are still alive.
Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Czar Nicholas II, Mao Tze Tung... are all sitting in a warm room sharing a joke with Herr Hitler....
WUAHAHAHHAHAHAA
December 29th, 2004  
Darcia

Okay.......
December 30th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

He stood before God and was sentenced to eternal torment with his good friend Lucifer, you know i'm right.
December 30th, 2004  
Darcia

Naw i don't think Hitler and Lucifer would get along.
November 13th, 2005  
Usefullidiot

Watch the movie Downfall a good movie made from interviews with Otto and Hitlers secretary. His body was never found but it is possible that teeth were matched to him but he for sure killed himself in his bunker and then was burned.
November 17th, 2005  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcia
This is all very interesting when you get down to it.

Creditted with being the most evil man in History and No one knows what happened to him
We know what happened to him.

Some people just won't let it go though.