i believe it 18 28.57%
maybe 16 25.40%
I have proof(please show) 5 7.94%
no, impossible 24 38.10%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 14th, 2004  
Kirill K

IMO he had no where to retreat so he killed himself in that same bunker where the Russian army found them.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

i have his Privates in a jar...lol
But seriously I do not think he lived too long even if he did not die in 45
November 14th, 2004  
Young Winston

He escaped to Australia. I have the proof.
--
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirill K
IMO he had no where to retreat so he killed himself in that same bunker where the Russian army found them.
Russian Army never found Hitler
November 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

*Just fresh and warm off my head: He lived underground for decades and started his own genre of music he like to call: industrial rock and techno.

His music spread to all areas of europe but eventually he died
November 15th, 2004  
MadeInChina

I think ive heard that a russian squad found his dead body and did things to him that was never told
November 15th, 2004  
Darcia

I heard this story wich I think happend

Hitler commited sucide ( though rumors of yesteryear still say for some reason the gun was in the wrong hand for the way the bullet went in, and he might have been killed) His wife took a poisen pill, They say then his body was bruned and the charred remains was found by The Russiasn. they then mixed the bones and ashes in with someone else and burried him, Then they unburried him and buried him agian under concrete , they took part of his skull then, Then yet agian the unburied him and burnt the body one last time then drove to the countryside and though his ashed off of a cliff and they flew away, However the person who sais this said he will never reveal the location of wherethe ashes where through due to NN's would build a memorial.

Let me find the exact link to that....
November 15th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

that seems to be the story used by all, but they did identification by dental records, now i don't know but something like "The whole Nine Yards" Scenario could happen
November 15th, 2004  
Darcia

Hitler probably did kill himself though, He wasn't that type of person to go down and be humiliated, after all he did bomb his own citeas in the end.
November 15th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Hitler probably did kill himself though, He wasn't that type of person to go down and be humiliated, after all he did bomb his own citeas in the end.
He killed housands of Germans in the underground, by flooding, he did not want to end up like mussolini