Wesly Clark For President 2004 - Page 2

--

November 5th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

With all dou respect Shobah, if Clarke had run the war on terror he would of exhausted all are cruise missle arsenal preping Afgahnistan for invasion, bombed every last remote villige he could find, and when half the population was dead he would finally insert ground troops, while bin Laden had hobbled his way clear into Iran.
November 6th, 2003  
Shobah

didnt osamma run to Iran any ways?
November 6th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

That or Pakistan, the point being Clarke would have run a potracted bombing and land campaign that wouldn't have been as effective or casualty-free as the SF plan Rumsfeld had laid out.
--
November 7th, 2003  
Shobah

what makes you think that Clark would have not made a qick attack? what makes you think that he would do a worse job them Pres. Bush and the team?

why are we even having this thread as long as your converitive and im liberal we wont agree because we dont feel the same on these things nothing you say will change my mind and nothing i say will change yours
November 7th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

It has nothing to do with politics, to think so is sterotypical and ludicris. You musn't be so familier with Clarke's record. In the Balkans it he nearly depeleted US smart weapos assets by waging a 90 day war only by air, in which a number of objectives wern't met, and atocities were still being commited. He is highly conventional, unlike Bush and Rumsfeld who vied against Tommy Franks in using Conventional forces to take down the Taliban. In the war on terror, conventional forces just won't cut it, and as good as a stratigest Clarke may be, I highly doubt he would of dealt with Afgahnistan as efficiently as the Bush team.

Im not nearly as conservative as most people think btw, I opposed the war in Iraq. As far as Im concerned this discussion is not of politics, but of the carrer of Wesly Clarke.
December 7th, 2003  
diplomatic_means

All I know is Clark doesn't stand a chance. The Dems are running a bigger circus than California. They have like twelve different candidates and the support for each one is fairly evenly spread. If any one of the candidates are given the official spot there will be many other democrats that dislike the candidate enough to vote Bush. Bush will win this election by a landslide.
December 8th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

I know who Im voting for.

Forgot I cant vote yet
December 9th, 2003  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
I know who Im voting for.
Arnie??
December 9th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

George W Bush
October 11th, 2004  
Airborne

Ya, ummm, I don't think Clarke is going to make it.