Is USA a Military Empire? - Page 2

--

July 4th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Like who?
Little red button destroyes them all
After007, there will be a minimal threat, from the skyes!
July 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Who? I dunno now

After 20 years we will find out who
July 4th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Like who?
Little red button destroyes them all
After007, there will be a minimal threat, from the skyes!
Sorry I meant After 2007!
--
July 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

[/quote]
Quote:
Sorry then you have to wait until 2025
July 4th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Sorry then you have to wait until 2025 [/quote]

Why?
July 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

I mean after 2025 there may come a couple of big new powers into world stage, then USA will not be alone more

Some nations are simply very patient, they can wait 10 years, 20 years, even 50 years to reach their final goal, 50 years is very short in the long long human history
July 5th, 2004  
Damien435

I see only 3 countries surpassing the US in the next 20 years, and one international organization, the three countries are China, India, and Russia (if they can re-organize, they still have a very powerful tank force) With the European Union possibly rivaling the US. I fear the day that their is more than one super power, back to the days of the cold war when we wasted trillions on these Nuclear missiles. Why do we need nukes? when nukes are used nobody wins, everyone loses, except Australia.
July 5th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

I'm very happy because of that! Do you know why I said 2007?
Because after 2007 there is no fear from ICBMs or anything that is flying So we can bomb anything with nukes and noone can attack US with ICBMs!
July 5th, 2004  
Doc.S

I canīt help it but I have been around on the net for a while and arenīt the US people afraid of beeing overruned by this bureaucratic solutions to the war on terrorism problem? Patriot act 1 and 2 sounds a lot of freedom taking in my ears. The US has always been a land connected to freedom and freedom of speech The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies In congress, July 4, 1776 and The Bill of Rights the constitution that this General John Ashcroft with friends are turning in to nothing?

America may be a world police but there is not a danger for your own citizens when I can read almost everywhere on the net and then I am not talking about extrem left or right wings anymore, that America is transforming into a police state. Submit to a Highly Dictatorial Police State " Meanwhile, They Are Doing Everything They Can to Exacerbate your Security Problems, Like Having Wide-Open Borders. But That's Not a Security Threat...No, you the People That Have to Be Watched -- you are transforming to be the Cattle in your own country I have read."

I think all americans should turn there eyes towards their own government if this NWO or New World Order and UN takeover is something that are happening or your country will not be anything else then a big prison as in the movie Escape New York and L.A. I am not saying that this is the true story. I have read and listen on the net from Austin Texas and if its true or not? But it sounds to me that the americans very soon not will have their freedom and they have to submit to a Highly Dictatorial Police State. No more guns in their home, electronic IDs and micro chips inplanted. I donīt understand what US army are doing when there own country seems to be under attack of domestic evil.

I am not saying that this is what is happening but it is still alarming.

Cheers:
Doc.S

July 5th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

It will be like in Demolition Man!