understanding between china and india - Page 6

--
Boots

March 10th, 2005  
MadeInChina

Quote:
Could you elaborate please.
its pretty simple for anyone to understand, economy between the two growing giants is benefitcial for all, rather than fighting, lets turn to whats best for ourselves and develop our trading even better

unless offcourse, u guys are highlyegotisticalradicalnationlists who are even willing to bash that comment, then i will feel there is no use in this thread
March 10th, 2005  
lemontree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mech
unless offcourse, u guys are highlyegotisticalradicalnationlists who are even willing to bash that comment, then i will feel there is no use in this thread
The "highlyegotisticalradicalnationlists" is your assumption not mine.
I asked that question due to this comment below..
Quote:
woah, after reading all that im convinced about many things
What are the things you are convinced about?...Its a simple question, don't get rabid with assumptions.
China is a member of the big 5 UNSC club, not India. China has to maintain its economic equlibrium to remain in that sphere. There is no such pressure on India, so comparing China and India with such statictics is silly. It would be better to compare those figure with of China with say UK, USA, France, or Russia which are member of the big 5 along with China.
March 10th, 2005  
Boobies

Topic: lemontree...

I agree with your comments.

I would like to ask why India is not in UNSC club since India's potential with its market growth. I know I can search the web for it but I got to work and lazy.
--
Boots
March 10th, 2005  
Xion

Topic: Re: lemontree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobies
I agree with your comments.

I would like to ask why India is not in UNSC club since India's potential with its market growth. I know I can search the web for it but I got to work and lazy.
US Policy.

Russia, U.K., France and China support India's candidature.Unless US agrees to it or US comes under pressure due to some things , India won't be in..
March 11th, 2005  
lemontree

Boobies,
What good is the UNSC today?...
I would prefer if India became a member of the G-8 group. India has miles to go in the sphere of education, healthcare, irrigation/agriculture and infrastructure. Far too much of time is wasted by the political groups to ensure their survival in power than in development work.
Both India and China have their strengths and weaknesses, as neighbouring states we need to complement our strengths to help development. Chinese industry has many lessons for Indians and Indians have a lot to give in terms of knowledge.
March 11th, 2005  
Boobies

Topic: Lemon...

No doubt about your opinion. Can you tell me something that China can benefit from India (besides trading) and vice versa?

I am very impressed with Indian tech and math students. They are just amazing in the States. There are a lot of Indian owned companies in Silicon valley.
March 11th, 2005  
lemontree

Topic: Re: Lemon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobies
No doubt about your opinion. Can you tell me something that China can benefit from India (besides trading) and vice versa?
- China can benifit from the massive pharmaceautical industry in India, and medical research here is one of the best.
- Indian IT training intitutes are already establishing their schools in China, such as NIIT.
- The two large markets in close proximity enable the cost of goods to be lower that those available from say europe or the americas.
- Access to the warm waters via the port of Calcutta.
- India can access hydro-electric power from the various Chinese projects in Tibet.
These are just some that i can rattle off.
March 11th, 2005  
Boobies

Topic: Ah...

Thanks Lemon...
March 2nd, 2011  
shyamranger

i don't think India can match with China military might. China is way ahead. India wants equipments from US....they are tried with Russian Technology.
March 5th, 2011  
-- Dusty

Wow. Responding to a post....
Six....
Years....
Old.

Oh well. Welcome aboard!