U.S. would commit huge force to thwart N. Korean offensive - Page 6

--
Boots

February 13th, 2005  
Sexybeast

china has most of weapon tech but not the equipments to make them...

it takes years to have a great overall industrial infracture to make good engines, high-quality steel and other modern equipments...even if u know how to make them does not mean u can make them..

that is the problem of chinese military, that is why China is consuming weapons from EU, which has a comprehensive and mature weapon industry, china's military industry is behind EU (although i believe on missile tech china is at state-of-art)...

lifting EU arm-embargo and selling weapons to China may actually cause U.S more troubles if there is really a war between U.S and China in Korea again....but that is highly unlikely right/?
February 13th, 2005  
MadeInChina

why we want eu weapons

so we can use it and study from it and copy its tech and equipp army wit it

a simple logical explanation, yet i hope the europeans dont feel cheated by this
February 13th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
why we want eu weapons

so we can use it and study from it and copy its tech and equipp army wit it

a simple logical explanation, yet i hope the europeans dont feel cheated by this
they probably dun mind. because they are making money at the same time. also EU would want someone to balance the power of the US. so the EU doesnt have to take "orders" from US because of the sole supremacy.

at the moment, i dun think anything is going to happen with NK. i think US is going to help but rather on the 2nd line unless they are really threaten. since i dun think us would liek to send their men to die. US put a base there so they can have excuse to help SK, to say their soldiers are being threatened.
--
Boots
February 13th, 2005  
MadeInChina

nothin to worry about, as long as there are people like me, celebrties, city people, businese men, minorties of unitedstates and important people, bush wont try too much with is power...yet