U.S. would commit huge force to thwart N. Korean offensive - Page 2

--
Boots

February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Then you really don't know a thing about him.
Not a damn thing.
February 5th, 2005  
MadeInChina

um.... we should create a new thread : kim jong's idology and his goals
February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Go ahead
--
Boots
February 5th, 2005  
Sexybeast

if a war break out:

1. If north starts to invade South....i am sure North Korea gonna be doomed......

2. South attacks North, I dont know then....
February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

You can rule 2 out. That's never going to happen.
February 6th, 2005  
Darcia

Well The Capitol of South Korea is actualy moving in 2014 100 miles south in order to try to get away from the threat of the capitol being targeted. However The North does have the large number of troops and artillery on the DMZ lines. They may have a chance when war first breaks out but after everyone has time to get their heads on thier shoulders then the North will be in trouble from the American Bombers and fighters.
February 7th, 2005  
A Can of Man

The capital's not going anywhere.
The current administration promised to actually move the capital somewhere else when it got elected but was pressured into not doing so. What are they going to do? Pick up Seoul and move it south? No. So "moving" or not moving will no save any lives anyway.
And it's a little defeatist to retreat before the shooting begins isn't it? Though things nowadays seem to be moving in the direction of handing the country over to the Communists. Nah, I exagerrate but you know what I mean.
February 7th, 2005  
MadeInChina

true, if the capital is moved, then morale is going to decrease and fear will spread because it seems as if the nks are going to attack soon
February 7th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Besides, the citizens got screwed over before. Before Seoul first fell, the President (Rhee Sung-man) went on the air and told the citizens to stay in Seoul and that the government would stay with them. But they fled during the night and blew the bridge WITH refugees still on them.
A sad time.
The government goes nowhere this time. Or we'll hang the sons of b1tches.
February 7th, 2005  
MadeInChina

redneck 13, you should go into the south korean governmnet, with ur great grudge aginist the chiense and north koreans, you ought to make a good wartime politicaan, besides, ur no-movecapital inspiration will be useful as well

anyways, just a suggestion