tough_girl - Page 4

--

May 11th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Do a lot of lower back strengthening exercises as well as crunches (no the sit-ups that the military likes to call crunches, real ones). The crunches are better for you, and as long as you work on your back, sit-ups will be a breeze when you have to do them. Practise your form now and again, but for regular daily exercises, do crunches.
May 14th, 2004  
tough_girl

I'll do that. I need to do more push ups and upper body stuff to. I just need to keep my over all performance up. But now that I'm Executive commander of the battalion I have to be in top shape so as to show a good example. I wouldnt make them do P.T. that I couldnt do.
May 22nd, 2004  
airmanpatroler

Hey don't be like me and score a 126 on the Army PFT
--
May 25th, 2004  
tough_girl

how did you manage that??? lol.. any way I was in my service dress today at our schools graduation. I look freaken good in my navy service dress. People could hardly tell that we were JROTC. it was great. I felt soooooo goooooodddddd!!! :P
May 25th, 2004  
AFSteliga

I'm a little bit late on this but, welcome to the Forums.
May 25th, 2004  
Mark Conley

I have to agree..the Navy does have the best looking uniforms for special ocassions. My new dress uniform before i left the service kinda makes me look like an old man in a suit.

Now the older Air Force Mess Dress..on a real skinny guy..woo woo!

anyway back on topic..congradulations tough girl! Enjoy your summer!

mark
May 25th, 2004  
tough_girl

yea I agree. My dad looked really cool in his.I looked like I was actualy in the military!
May 26th, 2004  
airmanpatroler

I was sick with the flu and was puking while running I had it all over my shirt and everything
May 27th, 2004  
tough_girl

oh my god.. way to much info.. just got a sick visual.. yuck! I'm not so hungry any more....
May 28th, 2004  
airmanpatroler

Sorry bout that