tough_girl - Page 2

--

May 3rd, 2004  
tough_girl

Thanks for the welcome. And I'll take that advice to heart. I've got alot of people backing me up. Support system is awsome. Hopefully I'll make some more freinds here! oh and I'm thinking Air Force to challenge my mind, or Marine Corp to challenge my body. I still got a year to decide. and so far my actions have gotten me further then my words every could.
May 3rd, 2004  
tough_girl

By the way ... any one want to donate some bucks to me. Yea I'm not very good at those games so the only way I get bucks is by posting... please....
May 3rd, 2004  
Mark Conley

Stay out of that gameroom...you ll never beat the redleg and redneck team!

you do have a chance if you play froggy...
--
May 3rd, 2004  
tough_girl

lol thanks! I'll keep that in mind!
May 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Hey, FutureRANGER and I have dominated the scoreboards too!
May 3rd, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_girl
oh and I'm thinking Air Forcer to challenge my mind, or Marine Corp to challenge my body. I still got a year to decide.
My Dad is on the Air Force and I'm gona be a Marine in a few years ( school) so if you have any questions about either feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to get you an answer.

Quote:
By the way ... any one want to donate some bucks to me. Yea I'm not very good at those games so the only way I get bucks is by posting... please....
*looks at own milbucks*

Sorry mate.
May 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
We do have an unofficial policy of not allowing "begging" for milbucks, it defeats the purpose of their being a reward for making good posts.
May 4th, 2004  
tough_girl

Sorry dude, wont happen again. Girl Scouts Honor.

And yea, Razor, my dad doesnt really want me going Marines. hes a Msgt. in the air force as a Fire fighter. he says the Air force would be better for me. but then he also says he'll be happy with what ever I'm happy with. Parents, go figure. yea and I think I pissed some people off. And if so, I'm real sorry. Getting used to things are people I can't see or vocaly talk to its. Its kinda hard to tell with some people becuase I can't see facial features. So I think I'm going to lay low for a bit, atleast until that particular subject is taken care of. Sorry that I had to learn things the hard way[/quote]
May 4th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:

And yea, Razor, my dad doesnt really want me going Marines. hes a Msgt. in the air force as a Fire fighter. he says the Air force would be better for me. but then he also says he'll be happy with what ever I'm happy with. Parents, go figure. yea and I think I pissed some people off. And if so, I'm real sorry. Getting used to things are people I can't see or vocaly talk to its. Its kinda hard to tell with some people becuase I can't see facial features. So I think I'm going to lay low for a bit, atleast until that particular subject is taken care of. Sorry that I had to learn things the hard way
My Dad was really cool with me wanting to become a Marine, my Mom on the other hand....
May 4th, 2004  
nikoloslvy

welcome to the fourm tough girl.
hold em by the nose and kick em in the pants
patton
good luck.