Service Specific Jokes for New Recruits - Page 2

May 14th, 2004  
LMAO I love these.....

Artillery(and a few others)

Get the tire guage for the road wheel.
get a bucket of backblast.
BFA for a 109.
blinker fluid for the truck.
can of red over blue (our colors) paint.
test the suspension of a 109 by jumping up and down on it.
50 feet of shoreline.
box of grid squares.
box of frequencies
black out mantel for the lantern
50 feet of gunline

i'll post more if i can think of anymore

May 23rd, 2004  
get the key to the travel lock- armor bn

chem light recharge kit

bolt stretcher/motor pool

change out winter air for spring air/motor pool

go get some flight line

head to commo and get some swr grease for the radio

and more i forgot
May 23rd, 2004  
See the Cpt. on board USS Whatever for mail bouy watch. (Cpt. kept him four hours with binocs looking for that bouy)

Report to Med Center for a box of fallopian tubes.

Give an FNG a balpeen hammer and a piece of chalk and tell him to check the Bradley's for soft spots in the armor. To do this required the troop to gently tap the armor plates several times in a spot and listen to the tone. If it was of low pitch, the armor there had "gone bad," and the troop was to draw an X over that spot. After checking and marking the whole vehicle, said troop was to report to the Maintenance Chief to show him where the vehicle needed armor replaced.

Send them to the armourer for a bottle of muzzle blast.

To supply for a "smoke screen."

Go to supply and get fitted for a body bag.

Chemlight batteries.

Blinker fluid.

Blank tracer rounds.

Spray squelch.
December 15th, 2004  
rotc boy
i'll remember these for when i go into the service
December 15th, 2004  
Well, a classic from my field of service would be to have a new conscript fetching a pint of sweep-oil for the radar consoles.

Another one would be asking a newbie to empty the echo-box. (You'd have to be a radar technician to understand it )

December 16th, 2004  
My Equipment Officer told me off for sending a young recruit to get a packet of chem-light batteires
December 16th, 2004  
Send them to Bn Comm for two BA-1100-N batteries for the squad radio.
BA-1100-N (balloon) if ya didn't catch it.

While he's there he can pick up a can of frequency grease for the RTO.

For helo ops every FNG needs a 2 day supply of Prop Wash. Available at Regt. Supply.

He may also need to pick up the squads allotment of Flight Line for said Helo Op. Available at the Bn. S-3.

Should the FNG be tasked as a 0351 Anti tank assaultman he would never be allowed to go anywhere with out first drawing his alloted can of back blast. Same is true for any FNG carrying a LAAW.

Since the Company CO will be needing his Jeep in the field an FNG should be sent to the Bn Sgt. Major to sign out the CO's "jeep keys" as all Jeep keys are in the Sgt. Majors possession.

Send an FGN to the Regimental Armorer to get new recticles for the PC's binos.

Send the FNG to the Co. Gunny to "Check out the PRC (PRONOUNCED PRICK) E-7."

It is always the FNG's duty to pickup the9mm/ .45 blanks for the Plt. Commander and Plt. Sgt's sidearm.
April 30th, 2005  
Bit late on I know but hey what the hell here goes the British side

Send a new recruit down to Photo section and tell them to get their picture for their ID10T card

Send them to the guard room to see the RAF police to get some batteries charged the copper will then put said batteries on counter and read them their rights

Send them to supply to get tartan paint and a glass hammer or a long weight

When you get your december pay statement go alright really loud and compare with the other people in your section. When new recruit asks whats going on ask them how much their christmas bonus was (we dont get christmas bonus)

Unfortunately now in this politically correct force this is all constituted as bullying so we were told to stop doing it. One of these days we may start following that order lol

April 30th, 2005  
flightline shop-
go to the flightline and get a stack of 6112 forms (6112=CH46 Mechs)
when a plane fly by salute it or the officer flying will get mad
batteries for the chem light
stack of ID10T forms
bucket of rotor wash
May 2nd, 2005  
Find me the keys to the LZ