RUSSIA versus EUROPE: who'll win? - Page 3

--

July 12th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

The bear is already dead long time ago, it cannot scare anyone anymore

Even Iran does not take Russia seriously, how can russia dream of winning a war against EU, no single chance.
July 13th, 2004  
Damien435

First off I would like to say this, Russia has some of the best technology in the world, their Small Arms are far superior to anything in the US Army, the problem is that they are not in the Russian Army's arsenal either, they lack the money to buy these weapons, and as someone has shown, Russia does have a very large tank force, nobody, including the US can defeat Russia on their own territory, but the same goes for the other way around, nobody, not even Russia, can defeat the US on our own soil. Now, with that said I shall start working on a continuation of my story, maybe not the end, but will have a very startling, and some americans my think humorous, end.
July 13th, 2004  
SAINT

waiting for the story to go on...

''What king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.'' Jesus of Nazareth, founder of Christianity, 1st century AD
--
July 13th, 2004  
Snauhi

noone can defeat Russia on its soil.
July 13th, 2004  
Snauhi

and the bear ain't dead its just sleeping
July 13th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog

Even Iran does not take Russia seriously, how can russia dream of winning a war against EU, no single chance.

Yep! And these are just last signals of life! Which will soon stop..................
July 13th, 2004  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrog

Yep! And these are just last signals of life! Which will soon stop..................

this is just pathetic, Hitler was like you and whats why he lost.
July 13th, 2004  
Snauhi

USA wont win Russia on its homesoil and u want that EU attacks and WINS . EU will be scared of the giant loses, the people in EU's countrys will riot, it happend in USA and its like u say the best country in the world, and the war was only againts Iraq, and still USA are getting loses, and people are rioting. but think about in EU how the people would feel.
July 13th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Why be scared,in WWII Soviets were those with inferior tactics, and lost 11 mil soldiers comparing to German on 4 fronts( if You count two times France than 5) 4 mil..........
July 13th, 2004  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Why be scared,in WWII Soviets were those with inferior tactics, and lost 11 mil soldiers comparing to German on 4 fronts( if You count two times France than 5) 4 mil..........
yes but Soviet WON.