The New PIC-QUIZ! Firearm and Vehicle Identifications! - Page 8

--
Boots

March 7th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Your

You'r unbelievable!!!Dude, I just cant say enough...Absolutly briliant. I am soundly beaten...there is nothing reasonable to throw at you...I could find some junk i never heard of, but whats the point....I mean, absolutly briliant! Total domination, just uncanny....Are you sure you dont work for Janes?! Dang...Not a single miss!!!
March 8th, 2004  
soilder79936

isnt that pic the maverick i seen it in the movie True lies
March 8th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: The Harrier

The plane "flown" by shwartznager(there is no way thats spelld right) in "True Lies" is the AV8B Harrier. The plane in the picture is a
Dassault-Breguet Super-Etendard. This is a french carrier based attack plane, which became famous when it was used by Argentine in the Falklands War(1982). Used with the exellent french made Exocet Air-to-Surface missile, the Argentinian Etendards and other planes(mainly French and Israeli made Mirage 5/Dagger) managed to sink a few UK ships. Obvcours it did not help them much, caus they were no match for the British...[/i]
--
Boots
March 8th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: New

New at

http://www.geocities.com/trackedmons...?1078756668264
March 9th, 2004  
Animal Mother

FV.603 Saracen? At least looks like it.
March 9th, 2004  
Redneck

Correct! That one took you a bit, didn't it?

Wait till you see the next one we got for you.
Might give someone else enough time to figure it out .
March 9th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Ya! Jeez, this guy has the question answered before i can even read the post! Some of us have lives you know.
March 9th, 2004  
Animal Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSunsetSniper
Ya! Jeez, this guy has the question answered before i can even read the post! Some of us have lives you know.
And some of us live in different timezones :P
March 9th, 2004  
Redneck

When did that happen? What's with these "time zones?"

Sherman will probably be posting our most recent one for your viewing pleasure. Notice I said "viewing," because you ain't getting this one.
March 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: NEW POSTED!

New posted @

http://www.geocities.com/trackedmons...?1079106386891