More American evil - Page 4

--

May 2nd, 2004  
c/Commander

Oooh, I wish I was the JAG that was assigned to prosecute that one... That'd be a fun and easy case to prosecute.
May 2nd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtf2
He may have been a little ...into he's post but he is right that shauld have never happened very humiliating
I don't think anyone is questioning that.
May 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Shit happens sometimes!!
--
May 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagSeal
Oooh, I wish I was the JAG that was assigned to prosecute that one... That'd be a fun and easy case to prosecute.
What experience in the Jag Corps do you have to make that assesment?
May 21st, 2004  
hc^patonki

I just read from the news, that Washington post newspaper have written new information from the Aby Ghraib, they said that they have even raped prisoners, and humiliated the sexually. I also read that NBC had said that Iraqian prisoners has also drugged and almost drouned. To me this kinds of methods are not ok. And this isnt anymore thing that can be pass by saying "shit happens".
I didnt yet find any sources that you can read too, but I try to find one
May 21st, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc^patonki
Iraqian prisoners has also drugged and almost drouned. To me this kinds of methods are not ok.
Too bad you're not in charge of the world, huh?

We use a technique called "water-boarding" where, yes, the interrogatee believes they will drown on terrorists such as Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, one of the known planners of 9/11, (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4969481/) who have time dependent intelligence. I feel no pity for these people and fully support the use of such tactics to extract information.
May 21st, 2004  
hc^patonki

Well maybe it is ok. to do so to well known terrorist, but raping of normal soldier...
May 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

Making them feel your gonaa drown them is fine with me(as long as you dont acctually drownem....). Any form of sexual assult is wrong and sick.
May 21st, 2004  
hc^patonki

That is actually the same what I think
May 21st, 2004  
Redleg

I believe it wasn't the American soldiers who were accused of raping prisoners, but some Iraqi prison guards...
I read something about this on CNN.com, but I can't find it now.
The american soldiers/guards knew about it though...
I believe there also were some cases where american guards (man and woman) had sex, and forced some prisoners to watch..

These are real disgusting actions, and has nothing to do with interogation..

The first trial are over and SPC Sivits has been found guilty:
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/...051904,00.html