Military men and their reputations

You feel......okay I'll behave and leave that alone. :p

I spend WAY too much time at my computer to be considered healthy. None of my friends live close to me, there's rarely anything good on TV, and you can only run around the farm so many times before people start thinking you're up to no good. So I read a lot, cook a lot, and spend a lot of time playing games online or chatting with friends. Such is life. :)

Yes sevens I feel. Hehehe. Well let me say this. On Okinawa as an E-3 we arent allwoed to own a car or be out past 12 am. sooooo Its either get hammered drunk on base, or turn to the frat boy state of mind. OOOOOOrrrrrrrr. Sit on the computer. I chose this.

Yes, I think the computer is the better option. I've heard stories from friends and relatives who were stationed there, but I didn't realize Okinawa was really THAT bad. I thought they were just exaggerating. Apparently not. So sorry. Hopefully you'll be getting out of there soon!!

eh its not HORRIBLE, but it is anoying. I think the most irritating part is the curfew. If we didnt have a curfew I wouldnt care.

Because I was enlisting, my stepdad and my uncle told me to stay away from women in the military. 69H's are baad news.

Already? Wow. We must be getting better. It usually takes at least two weeks to frighten the newbies. :mrgreen:

I feel bad. Maybe if we all have a group hug, he won't be scared anymore.....

No actually that would probably scare him even worse. :twisted:

Me, too......And to be honest, I don't think I want any of you close enough to me to touch me. Y'all are creeeeeeeepy!!!!! Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

Yep. All of them. Really all men period, but military men have that a special kind of jerky-ness to them. ;) Trust me. I've been married to enough of them to know. :p

Oh, Sevens.....you just shattered all my illusions. :crybaby: lol

HA! Im in my sleep deprived state at the momment. 24 hours of barracks duty and no recovery, and catching up on a day of work. I did something to anger the duty gods...

Seven's just your general way you talk to me scares me. You seem like a woman that if I was to anger in person, would murder me.

TI, you strike me as a guy who is quick with a come back, makes it hard to be a smart alec on here.

AFSteliga, your Canadian and Canadians in general spooke me.

And a group hug... Pfft as if. I dont share hug with just anyone.

It's okay, Sevens. Forewarned is fore-armed, as they say. It's safe to just ogle the uniforms from a distance though, right? :p

Back