Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him!

--

March 22nd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him!

Again, my topic name is a rip off,i know...But this night Israel killed the leader of the Hammas, the most fanatic palestinian terror organisation!
March 23rd, 2004  
Jamoni

To hear the members of Hammas tell it, he was a moderate compared to his successors. Interesting times, indeed. BTW, I missed HOW they got him?
March 23rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I believe it was an Israeli missile.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/22/in...22MIDE.html?th
--
March 23rd, 2004  
D_Plus_One

I am glad you are happy about it, but it doesn't seem to be going over too well with the majority of the rest of the world. Have you noticd this at all?
March 23rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Well.

Hmm, lets see, do i care...?NO. The bastard was a terrorist. He was not a moderate. What the heck is wrong about killing this guy? He was the leader of one of the deadliest terror org. in the world...
If the Pasifists in europe opend their eyes and looked around, maybe they would see that this is war....Still we got him!
March 23rd, 2004  
BunYap

get arabfat now
March 23rd, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: nahh

no. i doubt we will. I think we should get nasralla. his the top guy in the Hizballah, and the most dangourus dude in the area.
March 24th, 2004  
Jamoni

There is speculation that Sharon tends to order these high profile assassinations whenever he is in political trouble. Isn't his administration under investigation on charges of widespread corruption?
March 24th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: acctually

Well, the curraption was not in the news much in the days prior to the killing of Yassin....So, i dont think its that. Id say that it was to keep the right wingers in the gov....Dosent matter, Yassin was a terrorist any way you look at it.
March 25th, 2004  
Jamoni

Wasn't a 13 year old boy killed in the attack?