Israel's most dangerous enemy.

View Poll Results :which of the Arab armys was the most dangoures for the IDF?
Egyptian Army 24 48.00%
Syrian Army 20 40.00%
Jordanian Army 6 12.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

--

May 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Israel's most dangerous enemy.

In all the Arab-Israeli wars, which of the Arab armies was the most dangerous for the IDF? Please explain your choice.
May 21st, 2004  
Marksman

well,see Egyptians attacked you back in 1948 with several peaces until '67
and they are just you know tourist nation they cant have a war it would ruin them.On the other hand syrians(my vote)you messed up with them too,as they cooperated with egypt back in late 60',they look as an potencial enemy to me.
May 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: ok

Ok, your a great guy marksman, but:

Think>>>Push>>>Talk. Edit your post its hard to understand(Or you could leave it like that and be mistrious... )

--
May 21st, 2004  
Marksman

i like it just the way it is,the point of it all is that only syrians seem to be an potencial enemy. 8)
May 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: ok

Got ya. Ok, Im talking about the past here, as in who handled the IDF best, not threats for the future...
May 21st, 2004  
Marksman

oh i get it,in that case egyptians
they seem to be the biggest equals to izrael,on my opinion,but you have more info than so you explain your vote??
May 22nd, 2004  
Mark Conley

My personal opinion is that the Syrians are the more potential threat.

In respect to the other countries, the Syrians have the shortest route into the land. Even Egypt and Jordan have quite a lot of arid empty desert in most cases that provide a buffer space, if you want to call it that, to act as a time of assembly for the Israel forces. But Syria is only separated by the Golan: even though its just mountain, still it provides the quickest way into Israel. If they especially feel froggy, they can come in through Lebanon.

That and the status of their forces still remain strong. Throw on top of that a still smoldering resentment of the last couple of times they had their hats handed to them, and you do have the makings for a motivated enemy

Kind of serious...Id be a little worried too.
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

well,syrians did a lot of things back then but i stick to Egyptians for now
May 22nd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Hey Sherman, I got a question. (Hope I don't sound like an idiot) Don't they all usually band together and attack you at the same time anyway?

May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

Good point there future,i think if they will ever attack you it will be together