Israel Got Him

No,.... they said no to giving their land away and the Israelis wouldn't accept a peace without that.
???

In 1947 the Jews said yes to peace, Arab said NO.

Arabs got their asses kicked in 1967,
In 2000 the 1967 borders were offered, Arafat said NO.

So they pay for their Nos.

???

In 1947 the Jews said yes to peace, Arab said NO.

Arabs got their asses kicked in 1967,
In 2000 the 1967 borders were offered, Arafat said NO.

So they pay for their Nos.
You really need to learn just a little about the subject before demonstrating your ignorance further.

In 1947 the Israelis said YES let us have your land and we will not murder your people so we can steal it, the Palestinians quite correctly said NO to giving up all the rights to their land to Israel's stand over tactics

All the land occupied by Israel in 1967 is in fact occupied Palestine and can never be part of Israel under International Law.
Israel Law Resource Centre said:
ISRAELI VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

• Major Legal Principle Violated -
    • Military Action and Occupation are Only Legal when They are Purely Defensive.
    • 2. Occupation Must Never Lead To Sovereignty over Occupied or Conquered Lands of the Enemy People or Nation.
    • 4. The Occupant is Required to not Significantly Change Local Laws Unless Required For Its Own Security Or To Benefit The Local Population.
    • 7. The Occupant is Required to Respect the Human Rights of the Native People except where it Significantly Jeopardizes its own Safety. Source: http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/internationallaw/studyguides/sgil3f.htm
  • You can deny the truth but you can't disprove it can you? :lol:

Last edited:
You do realise that arguing with trolls gets you no where.

"Peaceful" is simply here to obfuscate the matter, Cartman I find amusing given that he is using the name of South Parks "Jew Hater" and VD just keeps coming back as you would expect.

It is like the 3 Stooges of Judaism.

i wont enter an arguement about cartman right now but it doesnt matter what name i choose.
there is one thing that all of you cant understand. the arabs dont want peace, they never wanted, they never will, the only thing they want is to kill us all. this is our land, whether you like it or not, we were here first, we will be here lasts. good day :camo:

i wont enter an arguement about cartman right now but it doesnt matter what name i choose.
there is one thing that all of you cant understand. the arabs dont want peace, they never wanted, they never will, the only thing they want is to kill us all. this is our land, whether you like it or not, we were here first, we will be here lasts. good day :camo:

If you cannont accept sharing the land then you will both at this rate die together.

As well as many others outside your borders will be dragged down with you.

I hope you find it all worth it.

shaul mofaz is an idiot, his saying the opposite of anything netanyahu says.his trying to get more voters. hamas also said they hit the israeli stockmarket, the keneset, and destroyed army bases. your iranian rockets, the fajar 5, didnt cause any damage or injuries, and were mostly destroyed at the beginning of the operation. you have failed miserably like the hamas.

After all this time, it would appear that the Gazans are learning some of the Israeli tricks.

"They were "defensive" rockets".

You cannot fire a "defensive" rocket when you are not under attack.

You sound like a Nazi, so what's the difference?

A Nazi is anti Jew, I'm not. Silly argument.

Do you mean like, if they steal all your land and possessions and refuse to allow you back?

Yes, the Arabs stole the land and possessions of the Jews (not only in the region Palestine) and refuse them to come back.

Then why don't make a home for both Israelie's and Palestinians to have together?

Equal rights and the return of all stolen property , and a government that allows for representation of both groups at all times, with never a dominant majority in power.

Read the Hamas covenant and you know why that wouldn't work. Also the PA constitution is based on Sharia law and the radical clerics will never back down on that. Another tricky point is that Islam is the official religion in the PA. Israel has no official religion, it accords equal rights to Islam, Christianity and all other religions, as well as to atheists and agnostics. Another problem is that the PA prohibit any Jews from being citizens, from owning land or from even living in the Muslim state of Palestine. So the big problem to a unity state is....religion. As I have said from in the beginning, it's a religious thing.

No one said there was. What was said, was that it was a Palestinian land.

Where were it's borders and who controlled them? What evidence did they have when they went abroad to show the customs where they came from? What, where and how many taxes had a salesman to pay to import his goods? Who had the authority over the police? Did they have a police?

You are making a fool of yourself. The Palestinians NEVER had any control over their own people until the Oslo accords with Israel. It is not the people living there who decide where the borders are. It's the one who rules who decides. Wether you like it or not but that's the way how it goes. Their former homeland was the Ottoman Empire. Their next homeland was the British Mandate who gave everyone living their the Palestinian citizenship (just a name). Then the international community, who precided over the land, decided to divide it. The Israelis accepted the Arabs (Palestinians) not. The Palestinians were not the rulers and did not have any authority over the land.

I know you don't like it but that is just bad luck for you. No matter how you turn or twist it or tell something else, fact is they were not in power and they did not decide. Period.

You really need to learn just a little about the subject before demonstrating your ignorance further.

In 1947 the Israelis said YES let us have your land and we will not murder your people so we can steal it, the Palestinians quite correctly said NO to giving up all the rights to their land to Israel's stand over tactics

All the land occupied by Israel in 1967 is in fact occupied Palestine and can never be part of Israel under International Law.

Again a lot of BS. The Oslo accords were signed by both Israel and the PA and as long as no one cancels it it stays valid. The Oslo accords are a legally binding treaty and do not violate international law. So your argument is not valid.

• You can deny the truth but you can't disprove it can you? :lol:

Problem is, you don't know what the truth is.

Opinions far from the truth. But, he is allowed to have them.

You cannot fire a "defensive" rocket when you are not under attack.
But you feel that the Israelis can fire "defensive" (un)guided missiles, artillery, mortars and small arms when not under attack as we have seen on several video clips I have posted here, murdering no one more than people sitting drinking tea on their balcony, or a family walking on the beach in Gaza.

A Nazi is anti Jew, I'm not. Silly argument.
Same cat, just a different colour, Your "Jews" just happen to be Palestinians

Yes, the Arabs stole the land and possessions of the Jews (not only in the region Palestine) and refuse them to come back.
The difference being that it was the Palestinian's land and they were trying to avert the current situation.

As I have (falsely) said from in the beginning, it's a religious thing.
Another of your red herrings many times disproved.

Where were it's borders and who controlled them? ---snip---
Read the definition of "a land", nowhere does it say it must have defined borders or any of the ridiculous things you ask about. Borders etc., are a very recent Western idea. Virtually all tribal people have or had "Lands" many of these areas overlapped and changed with seasons and the passing of time, they were recognised but had no defined borders.

Again a lot of BS. The Oslo accords were signed by both Israel and the PA and as long as no one cancels it it stays valid. The Oslo accords are a legally binding treaty and do not violate international law. So your argument is not valid.
The Oslo accords violate virtually every law in the book and would not hold up for a minute in any court in the world, as they can easily be shown to have been agreed to, under extreme duress.

Your many times disproved arguments are repeating again, I won't be answering any more of your stupidity until you at least make up some new lies.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, the Arabs have lost once again, Iran too has lost, since it was the sponsor..

Israel is still there, 100+- less terrorists including their #1 terrorist.

Sadly 6 Israelis (including 1 Bedouin) have been murdered by terrorists' rockets.
And around 50 Arabic human-shield have 'defended' the Arabic terrorists of Gaza.

At the end of the day, the Arabs have lost once again, Iran too has lost, since it was the sponsor..

Sadly 6 Israelis (including 1 Bedouin) have been murdered by terrorists' rockets.
And around 50 Arabic human-shield have 'defended' the Arabic terrorists of Gaza.
If the Arabs never fired another shot in anger, they would still win in the end, by the simple premise that they will out breed the Israelis and are prepared to suffer hardships that will send the Israelis scuttling away to more comfortable places like the US.

I also find it odd that Internationally accredited evidence to show Palestinians using anyone as Human Shields is virtually impossible to find, BUT, there have been numerous live videos and Internationally acclaimed reports of the IDF doing exactly that. As usual the IDF commit the War Crimes and then accuse others of it, unfortunately for them, it doesn't work any more, their lies have been shown up too many times.

In fact it was the Israeli Defence minister who actually went to court to try and have the rulings regarding the use of Human Shields removed. Not so much so he could use human shields, but to partially absolve his IDF thugs that had been doing so all the while. "The Three Stooges of Zionism" have the gall to show their faces on here and declaring that they can't see the connection between Israeli policies and those of the Nazis. Another strike for the thread, "Why We All Hate Israel".
BBC News said:
IDF to appeal human shield ban Israeli soldiers make a Palestinian resident enter a house in Nablus in August 2002 The practice of using human shields is against international law The Israeli Defence Ministry will appeal against a supreme court ruling banning the use of Palestinian human shields in raids, officials said. Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz is prepared to make a personal appearance in court to defend the practice, ministry officials added. Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4333982.stm
Haaretz said:
Two IDF soldiers charged with using 9-year-old 'human shield' in Gaza war. Source: http://www.haaretz.com/news/two-idf...-9-year-old-human-shield-in-gaza-war-1.264652
Haaretz said:
'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza'
UN report accuses IDF of committing human rights atrocities during Operation Cast Lead. Source: http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-troops-used-11-year-old-boy-as-human-shield-in-gaza-1.272716

None of these cases would have ever been investigated except for the fact that International pressure was bought to bear.

Last edited:
usa_israel_flag.gif

Make no mistake, Israel already has lot's of conqured territory.

Your right , kill em all, just kill em all, in their homeland and despite this being the home region for all Arabs.

Yep, we finally achieved the pinacle of human thinking, boy look how far we came in just a century!

From trying to wipe out an entire ethnic group one decade to just relocating and wiping out another for no apparent reason!

Whew! Thank god we found our secret weapon being the word "terrorist".

With this handy word we call anybody we don't like terrorist and do whatever we want! Becuase it doesn't matter if they are or not , the rule is.

Whoever calls the other party a terrorists first is absolved of all sins. That and since we have more cameras we can just spam that all over the place if they get to rowdy!

(Boy ain't these modern times great!?)

I just don't understand who could not agree with this!!! And what is this "rest of the world" place I keep hearing about? Who cares about them! Even if there are like 6.5 billion of them! I was here first! Geeze get over it!:sarc::sarc::sarc::sarc::sarc::sarc:

Last edited:
usa_israel_flag.gif

Make no mistake, Israel already has lot's of conqured territory.
u mad ?
Your right , kill em all, just kill em all, in their homeland and despite this being the home region for all Arabs.

Yep, we finally achieved the pinacle of human thinking, boy look how far we came in just a century!

From trying to wipe out an entire ethnic group one decade to just relocating and wiping out another for no apparent reason!

Whew! Thank god we found our secret weapon being the word "terrorist".

With this handy word we call anybody we don't like terrorist and do whatever we want! Becuase it doesn't matter if they are or not , the rule is.

Whoever calls the other party a terrorists first is absolved of all sins. That and since we have more cameras we can just spam that all over the place if they get to rowdy!

(Boy ain't these modern times great!?)

I just don't understand who could not agree with this!!! And what is this "rest of the world" place I keep hearing about? Who cares about them! Even if there are like 6.5 billion of them! I was here first! Geeze get over it!:sarc::sarc::sarc::sarc::sarc::sarc:
Many words = no message. I didn't read this crap.

u mad ?

Many words = no message. I didn't read this crap.

You must be one clever bugger, you don't have to read anything to know its crap.

I've come across the following photographs.
The caption reads:- "Israeli soldiers make mocking t-shirts whilst this unborn baby is removed from mothers womb with bullet wound."

Last edited:
If the Arabs never fired another shot in anger, they would still win in the end, by the simple premise that they will out breed the Israelis and are prepared to suffer hardships that will send the Israelis scuttling away to more comfortable places like the US.

I also find it odd that Internationally accredited evidence to show Palestinians using anyone as Human Shields is virtually impossible to find, BUT, there have been numerous live videos and Internationally acclaimed reports of the IDF doing exactly that. As usual the IDF commit the War Crimes and then accuse others of it, unfortunately for them, it doesn't work any more, their lies have been shown up too many times.

It is very easy to find. Every ammunition depot placed in an apartment building uses the people living there as human shields. Hamas has many of those.

What about this : Fatah accuses Hamas of using its men as 'human shields'

Or this : Gaza victims describe being used as human shields by Hamas
(The following are excerpts from the article from the official Palestinian Authority daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida)

"The Abd Rabbo family kept quiet while Hamas fighters turned their farm in the Gaza strip into a fortress. Right now they are waiting for the aid promised by the [Hamas] movement after Israel bombed the farm and turned it into ruins...

The hill on which the Abd Rabbo family lives overlooks the Israeli town Sderot, a fact that turned it into an ideal military position for the Palestinian fighters, from which they have launched hundreds of rockets into southern Israel during the last few years. Several of the Abd Rabbo family members described how the fighters dug tunnels under their houses, stored arms in the fields and launched rockets from the yard of their farm during the nights.

The Abd Rabbo family members emphasize that they are not [Hamas] activists and that they are still loyal to the Fatah movement, but that they were unable to prevent the armed squads from entering their neighborhood at night. One family member, Hadi (age 22) said: "You can't say anything to the resistance [fighters], or they will accuse you of collaborating [with Israel] and shoot you in the legs."
[Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Jan. 27, 2009]​

In fact it was the Israeli Defence minister who actually went to court to try and have the rulings regarding the use of Human Shields removed. Not so much so he could use human shields, but to partially absolve his IDF thugs that had been doing so all the while. "The Three Stooges of Zionism" have the gall to show their faces on here and declaring that they can't see the connection between Israeli policies and those of the Nazis. Another strike for the thread, "Why We All Hate Israel".

First, this is old news and the IDF did not use those people in the way Hamas does. Hamas hides behind innocent civilians. Your link also says: "In this practice, the Israeli army would force local Palestinians to approach the homes of militants and ask them to surrender." They used him to defuse a situation, to give the terrorist a chance not to be killed. It is used to save lives.

here's another example of the IDF using a human shield:

IDF gives Hamas a lesson in human shields

Hamas is proud of their human shields.

Hamas - Human Shield Confession

None of these cases would have ever been investigated except for the fact that International pressure was bought to bear.

And what did Hamas do with the International pressure? They simply ignored it and hailed the criminals as heroes.

I have a question: how many times do you repeat your lies before you believe them?

You must be one clever bugger, you don't have to read anything to know its crap.

The caption reads:- "Israeli soldiers make mocking t-shirts whilst this unborn baby is removed from mothers womb with bullet wound."

I found the same photo, but it was an Iranian infant: THE IRANIAN ELECTION

or here : Free Iran - Now and Forever

"On the other hand there is only one person. It shows a dead pregnant Iranian mother, killed during the demonstrations. Physicians tried to save the eight month embryo. But when they opened the body of the mother, they could only discover that the bullet has already penetrated the baby backwards...I am sorry for this disturbing photo. Until now we have no name of the mother. So we will go on to check the origion of the photo."​

Who did you say was a liar?

That photo of the lousy T-shirt is from an Israeli soldier. But since when is a T-shirt a deadly weapon?

I have also a photo :

Hamas.jpg

Hamas heroes together with their defensive shield! Oh no, wait a minute, that kid is wearing a suicide belt!

Last edited:
Hamas.jpg

yepper, these be some real fearsome killer-men......... cowards in my book.

and to think they take pride in using their children in this way. Yet let them get waxed by an Apache and they cry foul for responding disproportionately or hide behind their women..

Islam it truly a religion, not only of perversion, but of pure evil.

That photo of the lousy T-shirt is from an Israeli soldier. But since when is a T-shirt a deadly weapon?

No its not a deadly weapon, but it shows their sick mindset you sanctimonious twonk.

If I trolled the internet I could find plenty of Israeli war crimes, but quite frankly I can't be bothered to play your silly games and waste my time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKbfLydjq-4"]Israeli soldier exposes Israel war crimes - YouTube[/ame]

Although this video is interesting.

Last edited:

This dead baby is from Syria.

No its not a deadly weapon, but it shows their sick mindset you sanctimonious twonk.

If I trolled the internet I could find plenty of Israeli war crimes, but quite frankly I can't be bothered to play your silly games and waste my time.

Israeli soldier exposes Israel war crimes - YouTube

Although this video is interesting.

yonatan shapira is one of the most leftish people in israel. he was recently arrested in a flotilla to gaza which tried to break the siege, and was obviously just to cause a provocation because they had no humanitarian supplies on board. when you show me a proper soldier and not some idiot i will watch the video.

yonatan shapira is one of the most leftish people in israel. he was recently arrested in a flotilla to gaza which tried to break the siege, and was obviously just to cause a provocation because they had no humanitarian supplies on board. when you show me a proper soldier and not some idiot i will watch the video.
And would you care to explain how you come to the idiotic concliusion that being a "Leftist" prevennts people from exposing the truth? As usual when you have no answer you just try to derail the thread with rubbish.

Oh,... and there are many more IDF members who have exposed Israeli war crimes, they come forward regularly, I suppose they are all "leftists" too?

Last edited:
thailand-family-children-beheaded.jpg

nine year old boy, then they hanged or beheaded the rest of his family.

Reason? They were Christian....... Religion of Peace - OK.

"When they cook a dish in the Middle East, it is traditional to put the meat on top of the rice when they serve it. They kidnapped a woman's baby in Baghdad, a toddler, and because the mother was unable to pay the ransom, they returned her child – beheaded, roasted and served on a mound of rice." The infant's crime was to be an Assyrian, but this story, reported by the Barnabus Fund, went unnoticed in the West, like so many other horrific accounts of Christian persecution in Iraq.

Since the invasion of Iraq, Muslim militants have bombed 28 churches and murdered hundreds of Christians. Last October, Islamists beheaded a priest in Mosul in revenge for the Pope's remarks about Islam at Regensburg. But never let it be said that jihadis do not have a sense of ironic humour: that same month they crucified a 14-year-old Christian boy in Basra.

No GOD I know condones this crap......... BUT HEY!!! they want to get along and be friendly. And the *peaceful* ones within your cities? - lip service only. I do not see them out PROTESTING these acts carried out by *the radical* ones... how come? Could it be they secretly condone such acts?

Back