Iranian Sees Border Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done the Iraqi ride more times than I really want to admit to now and each trip Iranian involvement has become larger and more frequent. Iran is very much involved in Iraq, you can believe that or not, but it won't remove the equiptment, weapons and extra hands they're providing that we have had and continue to deal with.

I beleive the Iranians were quite happy that the US Military got rid of Saddam, so the Iranians could take Iraq. And seeing how the US Military is still in Iraq.... well that is just icing on the cake for the Iranians as far as I'm concerned.

If Iran was the Threat then Iran should have been dealt with, again, using our old ally Saddam.

I beleive the Iranians were quite happy that the US Military got rid of Saddam, so the Iranians could take Iraq. And seeing how the US Military is still in Iraq.... well that is just icing on the cake for the Iranians as far as I'm concerned.

If Iran was the Threat then Iran should have been dealt with, again, using our old ally Saddam.

Oh, I have no doubts that they were. Iraq is a playground for Iran now.

Hussein would have been no use to us, his military was in shambles and the Republican Guard would only have been good for guarding key locations within Iraq. You also have figure that he'd never have given us full access to the borders and if none of that counts, well, he was still pretty pissed at us for the whole deal in '91.

Iran can't be hit conventionally, well it can, but it isn't a smart idea.

I did read the article you posted and it said in effect that the US would show its proof sometime in the next couple of days, so until the situation changes your article is basically worthless. Congratulations. Perhaps you should take your own advice and read your sources before you post them.

As for the clever pun on my name, that would have taken a chimp all of what?.........14 seconds to come up with? Good job.

If you have something meaningful to say then say it, dont rely on juvenile insults to make your point.

I understand that there will never be complete and absolute proof that they did anything, because in these types of matters there rarely is. But some proof is necessary, beyond the simple "well the weapon is produced in their country, so it must be them directly supplying terrorists"

Now we just have to wait for the governments proof to be released.

Tell ya what, you name the time and place because I am sick of your mouth kiddo. Anywhere in the Pacific Rim, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand... name it. Put up or shut up... this is not a joke either I am dead ****ing serious. The internet has given you a false sense of security.

Your outright disrespect, along with Young Winston, Jequirity and a couple others for active duty and retired military has gotten on my last ****ing nerve. You punks fail to realise that these men and women have made sacrifices you either havent yet or dont have the balls to do yourself and then to run your mouth lecturing them and myself about war is the height of dis****ingrespect. If a war breaks out it is OUR asses on the line not YOURS so to hear you and your ilk run your mouth like you are equal to our better than us pisses me off to no ****ing end and I am tired of stressing about it so either you tell me when and where or I will use some military networking to sort it out on my own.

Last edited:
Tell ya what, you name the time and place because I am sick of your mouth kiddo. Anywhere in the Pacific Rim, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand... name it. Put up or shut up... this is not a joke either I am dead ****ing serious. The internet has given you a false sense of security.

Your outright disrespect, along with Young Winston, Jequirity and a couple others for active duty and retired military has gotten on my last ****ing nerve. You punks fail to realise that these men and women have made sacrifices you either havent yet or dont have the balls to do yourself and then to run your mouth lecturing them and myself about war is the height of dis****ingrespect. If a war breaks out it is OUR asses on the line not YOURS so to hear you and your ilk run your mouth like you are equal to our better than us pisses me off to no ****ing end and I am tired of stressing about it so either you tell me when and where or I will use some military networking to sort it out on my own.

Your threats are meaningless. I dont live anywhere remotely close to the pacific rim, and if you actually want to take the time to attack someone who is debating you on an international forum, then I would say that you need some sort of hobby, something to take up your time. Go ahead and use your "military networking" to find out where I live. Heck if you want to know the city and state I live in, go ahead and pm me, ill send that to you as well.

I really hate to say it, but I have no idea how your statement has anything to do with anything. Because you are a veteran, that in no way means im not entitled to my own opinion, and entitled to debating that opinion. You are the one with the superiority complex. You are absolutly tight, I am equal to you in a debate, and if you cant deal with that, then dont respond to us, I dont really care either way.

I am within 1 month of turning 18, so actually if a war broke out I could go and fight for the US. I have the utmost respect for the men and women who fight for the USA or any other country, but that in no way means that my opinions are not as valid as theirs, especially in something that is as subjective as this topic is.

And as for outright disrespect, I suggest you read early into this thread, and you will see that you began disrespecting me well before I said anything remotely disrespectful to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back