Human rights ( in military) - Page 4

--

November 15th, 2004  
03USMC

US Police Services targeting Latinos and African Americans?
Hey thats called racial profiling and in most jurisdictions it's illegal.
I'm Latino and a Cop and I can truthfully say that I have never been stopped because of mis Raza Sabes? I've been stopped for speeding etc.
The people who you hear crying about are criminals who got caught.

Uncountable Times force was used TO KILL Protesters in the 60's
Are talking about Kent State? One incident?

Yeah okay. Your right the PRC has a much better record than us, at least according to them cough Communist Party cough.
November 15th, 2004  
A Can of Man

03USMC, this is pretty much the stuff you get when youc all killing 1 guy a massacre, when you call police racial profiling full blown Apartheid, etc. You water it down ... you're not just exagerrating events happening, worse, you are watering down the real culprits.

Take it from the Communist party. North Korea's a decent and clean country that looks nice to live in.

In the West, and in most of the world where there are international groups of journalists, you can definately SPIN the news. However, any further than spin, and it gets suspicious and eventually other news networks will report the contrary.
However, in China you don't have that. And therefore not only do you have spin, you have massive propaganda.
November 15th, 2004  
Asskicker

ai ya..i just watched CNN's documentry about Tiananmen Square stuff,

CNN dude, they cant even find a footage where it shows that a PLA soldier is killing a citizen, they cant find it

why so many ppl are making up those horrific tales, about PLA

when students were surrouend in Tiananmen Suqre, PLA opened a corner and let those students go, they didn't massacre them, CNN approves with it, the most killing happend on the way to Tiananmen Square,

one of my dad 's freind was a soldier there, he stil has a big scar on his hand when a student throw a huge rock at him .
--
November 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asskicker
one of my dad 's freind was a soldier there, he stil has a big scar on his hand when a student throw a huge rock at him .
Oh and in return....

There's plenty of stuff out there that happened that you can't find evidence of. Can you prove that US Airplanes bombed the Iraqi convoy on the "highway of death?"

Find me the evidence.
November 16th, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
There's plenty of stuff out there that happened that you can't find evidence of. Can you prove that US Airplanes bombed the Iraqi convoy on the "highway of death?"

Find me the evidence
CNN book "War in the Gulf" (Excellent book).

So Ok, your assuming that there are stuff out there that don't have evidence of. Then why does it still exist in history then? If there is no evidence to proove an assertion in history, then it is merely false.
November 16th, 2004  
Big_Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asskicker
Oh and in return....

Find me the evidence.
Well you can just drive along the highway and see the mass graveyard of vehicles.
November 16th, 2004  
Asskicker

i dont know about that, but i saw a video that shows wut was the highway looks like after the bombing in a two series documentry about Gulf War on History Channel

but wut i was tring to say is no country is perfect in its human right record, before u condemn other countries, think about urself first
November 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Hey, who's to say the American's blew them up? Are you sure the Iraqi's didn't have a massive traffic accident? Or find me evidence of a dead Iraqi there... one that will REALLY convince me. So if you can't find one, does that mean no Iraqi died there?

My point is, it's not always easy for us to find the evidence. Even with things that happened. I know the Highway of Death incident happened. But the proof for that seems no better than the proof on Tianamen Square.

Because you can always say, "no, I want to see a US plane drop the bomb and I want to see the bomb hit a column of trucks, and I won't take those fuzzy FLIR images for evidence."
November 16th, 2004  
Big_Z

America does confess and all countries have their problems. But dont pretend that America is nearly as bad as China on this issue.
November 16th, 2004  
Asskicker

lol....
all ppl are bad, just in different degrees,

well, the high way things, i dont know much about that, so i won't talk much about it, but from wut i watched, General S. the commander of Gulf war, he confessed that "it is sort of tragety" on the highway

anyways, all country have their faults,
again i want to say, look after urself before condemn others