How is the weather like where you are now?!

I know how ya feel!!!!!

What's really bad is the fact that it's gonna get worse before it gets better, and that includes my electric bill.. I"m dreading this..
t108019.gif

Lucky you.....

I wish that I could grow wings and fly somewhere cool. It's too hot here.
t108032.gif
99 degrees and it feels like 103..according to the weather man..

But it feels like 110 to me.... once you hit 100, it 's just HOT.

Hi Sara that sounds miserably hot. It's > 90 degrees F here in western NY. This is a severe heat wave for us snowbirds. I'm so glad me and my 9 nine year old son will be in the pool later today. However the house has no AC so I'm not looking foreword to tonight.

We have a typical Swedish summer......I'm singing in the rain. But I'm not complaining we had our summer already. Two days of nice weather. The fall is here and the nights begin to be cold.

The temperatures are between 15C-20C (59F-68F)

We have a typical Swedish summer......I'm singing in the rain. But I'm not complaining we had our summer already. Two days of nice weather. The fall is here and the nights begin to be cold.

Exactly like it's here as well...
Been the coldest summer for over 20 years here now. :viking:

Brrr, that's cold for a Southerner!!

Hope you make an "A" at the doctor's!

Thank you dadsgirl. My lung function has improved beyond expectation, I'm well pleased.:mrgreen:

I have to go back again in 3 months.

I am REALLY looking forward to summer, my son should hopefully be visiting us from the UK.:thumb:

Last edited:
Thank you dadsgirl. My lung function has improved beyond expectation, I'm well pleased.:mrgreen:

I am REALLY looking forward to summer, my son should hopefully be visiting us from the UK.:thumb:
That's great news Brit, i had knitted you a vest however looks like you won't be needing it. Seriously fantastic news. :cheers:
Roll on Summer...

Well done! So glad to hear it! An "A"after all.
:)

He who didn't come to Egypt in summer , didn't know the feeling of HOT WEATHER.

Hi Elsarof,
Our American southwest is likely pretty close. Most of it is sand - rock desert which routinely gets up to 110 to 122 degrees F in summer. Did some time in the Army there and wasn't fond of it little trees and water. It was a good place to test out bombs and missiles couldn't damage much. But it did have snakes, spiders and scorpions. Nasty.

Back