How to stop China - Page 8

--

November 13th, 2004  
MadeInChina

even without the japanese, the chinese pla could still beat the nationlists, because u've seen whats happening to the americans in IRaQ, but on a much larger scale, eventually they will win unless the nationlists willing ot cut taxes, military spending and corruption

and even if the communists are destroyed, the nationlistic government, as seen in taiwan from 1945-1975, is ver inefficient until jiang jie shi's death
November 13th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision
even without the japanese, the chinese pla could still beat the nationlists, because u've seen whats happening to the americans in IRaQ, but on a much larger scale, eventually they will win unless the nationlists willing ot cut taxes, military spending and corruption

and even if the communists are destroyed, the nationlistic government, as seen in taiwan from 1945-1975, is ver inefficient until jiang jie shi's death
Big Wrong. During WW II Nationalist almost destroy Communist power. The Arse Japanese Bast*rds came over and ruin everything off. After WW II, the majority CHinese supported Communist because of the poverty brought by the Japanese invasion.

Thx to Japanese. China almost destroyed in 70's. Luckily Deng came and saved China.

Praise to the mighty God and Jesus!
November 14th, 2004  
Asskicker

godofthunder9010
i am shocked u r trying to justify the invasion of Japanese

If Japanese didn't invade china, CHina will be under nationalists' rules, perhaps china can have democracy sort rather than communists,

moreover, Japan killed so many innocent chinese and wasted china's time to develop, and today they still occupy our island (DIao Yu)

i want to slap their face and put a stick in their ******* ****ing Japs
--
November 14th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asskicker
godofthunder9010
i am shocked u r trying to justify the invasion of Japanese
HUH??? When did that happen?? What on earth are you talking about??
November 14th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
I agree with one thing, China is quite capable at stopping themselves. Their destiny is in the hands of their government and their people.
That's very true, now the Chinese people are awaken after being sleeping too long, hence the Rising Dragons of Middle Kingdom
November 14th, 2004  
Asskicker

oops, misunderstood,sorry godofthunder9010
November 14th, 2004  
westwater

Asskicker wrote:
Quote:
If Japanese didn't invade china, CHina will be under nationalists' rules, perhaps china can have democracy sort rather than communists,
untrune!
I wonder why so many people owe MAO's success to Japanese. Indeed ,during seven years MAO had an opportunity to strengthen his troops. But even after the war with Japanese ,MAO's troops is still much weaker than nationalist's.
I am an advocator of MAO.At least,he make china more independent and solidary than ever . MAO may be a history driver and Chiang may be not.
November 14th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwater
Asskicker wrote:
Quote:
untrune!
I wonder why so many people owe MAO's success to Japanese. Indeed ,during seven years MAO had an opportunity to strengthen his troops. But even after the war with Japanese ,MAO's troops is still much weaker than nationalist's.
I am an advocator of MAO.At least,he make china more independent and solidary than ever . MAO may be a history driver and Chiang may be not.
No way!

Everybody knows Nationalist almost destroy the communist power. And that happened to Si An incident in 1942, which Zhang Xue Liang and a Communist member kidnapped Chiang and forced him to stop civil war and togather with communist to against the Japanese, when he almost won it over Communist.

Before the invasion of Japanese in 1937, China were haveing a good economic growth for that earlier few years. Japanese came and ruin everything . They killed 30 Millions Chinese in China mainland (How much more than Jews !) and caused 600 Billions US dollers losts to China.

Such great destruction caused by the Japanese brought China into a great poverty. The plantaion destroyed, agriculture needs to rebuilt. Moreever at that period the rich men rules all the land, and the civilians did not have land and was being exploited by the rich men even worse than before.

This situation let to the result that most of the Chinese supported Communist. This is a very common knowledge which many of the Eastern and Western historians admit it as well.

Mao did not give any good effort.I know u guyz will said he still gave some effort(Something like collected all the land, make all the Chinese citizens equal in wealth.....), but those effort will also be happened if some one else take over Mao as the Communist leader in the early stage.

Cultural revolution killed so many knowledgable people and great learners. The social system were totally destroyed. China's economic can be said -- totally bankrupt! Imagine this movement continued for a decade, everybody tought China were finish.

And then Deng Xiao Ping came and save China. Thank God that China have not yet fall.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezechiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwater
Asskicker wrote:
Quote:
untrune!
No way!

Everybody knows Nationalist almost destroy the communist power. And that happened to Si An incident in 1942, which Zhang Xue Liang and a Communist member kidnapped Chiang and forced him to stop civil war and togather with communist to against the Japanese, when he almost won it over Communist.

Before the invasion of Japanese in 1937, China were haveing a good economic growth for that earlier few years. Japanese came and ruin everything . They killed 30 Millions Chinese in China mainland (How much more than Jews !) and caused 600 Billions US dollers losts to China.

Such great destruction caused by the Japanese brought China into a great poverty. The plantaion destroyed, agriculture needs to rebuilt. Moreever at that period the rich men rules all the land, and the civilians did not have land and was being exploited by the rich men even worse than before.

This situation let to the result that most of the Chinese supported Communist. This is a very common knowledge which many of the Eastern and Western historians admit it as well.

Mao did not give any good effort.I know u guyz will said he still gave some effort(Something like collected all the land, make all the Chinese citizens equal in wealth.....), but those effort will also be happened if some one else take over Mao as the Communist leader in the early stage.

Cultural revolution killed so many knowledgable people and great learners. The social system were totally destroyed. China's economic can be said -- totally bankrupt! Imagine this movement continued for a decade, everybody tought China were finish.

And then Deng Xiao Ping came and save China. Thank God that China have not yet fall.
Dude, you are arguing with a chinese from china
November 14th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
Dude, you are arguing with a chinese from china
Chinese from China doesn't means it's all rite, human do make mistakes. I am Chinese from Malaysia.