How to handle the Iraq situation? - Page 3

--
Boots

February 2nd, 2005  
03USMC

Depose a dictator that murdered and tortured his own people and was a destabilizing influence on the entire region? But I guess they left that out of the news in Peking.
February 2nd, 2005  
Sexybeast

show support/???
does that help?
does showing support can reduce the expolsions in iraq>

can showing support kick insurgents' ass?
can showing support accelerate the rebuilding??

U.S needs practical support, not spritiual
February 2nd, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

That's implied, everyone says "leave now!" What, you actually think I meant if we leave two years from now, that would all happen? You see, I tried typing that with anti-war people in mind. I know we won't leave, you know we won't leave, but then there's those that say it, over and over again.

Saudi's against terror? Tons and tons of money is poured from Saudi Arabia, yet they sit there and do nothing. They're playing both ends, they know if they don't hunt down Al queda they'll loose us, but if they go too far they'll alienate a big part of their population. Not to mention there are those in leadership positions that value the fundamentalist ideals.

Anyways, I accept your apology. I get offended when people act condescending to me.

Wait! This just in! My crystal ball says you will continue to be condescending to me!
--
Boots
February 2nd, 2005  
Sexybeast

they are not left out in "Peking" (actually spells Beijing....) those news

i think U.S want more than just delivering freedom,,,

do u think U.S government wants to give Iraqis freedom for FREE???
February 2nd, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
show support/???
does that help?
does showing support can reduce the expolsions in iraq>

can showing support kick insurgents' ass?
can showing support accelerate the rebuilding??

U.S needs practical support, not spritiual

If your refering to Big Z's reference to Poland. The Polish Special Forces did an outstanding job.

And who's gonna lend practical support? You tell me.
February 2nd, 2005  
Sexybeast

u tell me why no body wants to lend practical support/?

and poland troops did well in iraq...good job, hope more countries can go there, so less explosions, less blood
February 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Don't pat yourself on the back too much there, Blitzer. Chewie would say that just to wave the red flag at me. Doesn't mean he means it.

16 years is not enough time on this planet to have a well informed idea of how to handle a situation so vast and intertwined as Iraq. Sorry truth hurts. Wasn't meant to be rude. Just a statement of fact. Trust me, if I wanted to be rude I could do so more thoroughly. If you choose to take my observation as unkind that's up to you. Many people with much greater knowledge and experience than you or I and anybody else in this discussion are struggling with this conundrum and have been doing so for years, but you're going to solve it in a few poorly articulated paragraphs?
February 2nd, 2005  
Sexybeast

i hope u can use proof and well argued fact to say debate with Chocobo_Blitzer , but rather saying he is young and stuff
February 2nd, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
u tell me why no body wants to lend practical support/?

and poland troops did well in iraq...good job, hope more countries can go there, so less explosions, less blood
You said we needed more than our allies could give us. So who are you talking about? Who is it whose help you think we should except. Since apparently you have an idea.
February 2nd, 2005  
Sexybeast

EU, and ur arabian allies, those who helped U.S during last gulf war