Home Made Cartoons

So far only cat owners get this joke. :???:

Friends of cat owners too. My best friend's cat, Miss Kitty, likes to wake her ( my bff is terminal) at 02:00- 03:00!!! Just because she's hungry! Then my achy friend can't go back to sleep. So I send the cat....catnip!!!lol! (^^)

Rcleary171, is the orange cat a Scottish Fold (?) or are his ears just back...because he looks like one (^^)

Happy New Year,
Dadsgirl

Hi Dadsgirl,

I don't have the photo anymore but my impression was that the cat was pulling her ears back. I'm not familiar with the Scottish Fold; I have now been educated. :type:

Bob

Lololol!!!
My beloved terrier used to bring me dead birds.
My GSD did the same with moles....but he was so gentle that they were still alive; unharmed!!

As I kid I liked playing with war games. A while ago I tried designing my own Panzerblitz units. Here are a few of my creations.

e

Gotta say, first off I'm EXTREMELY allergic to cats! I have a very strong mothering instinct, so K-9s are absolutely perfect for moi. But..... If and when I go to a friend's house, where they have an elusive cat let's say, that kitty, whether it's a Tom, or usually a cat that hides from everyone.... Comes to moi! And rubs it's head on my leg, even let's it pet me!
I remember a "Hemingway" tortoise, female, who really dug me... For the duration of the relationship of my friendship. She liked noone else. I even bought an inhaler. That's how much I liked her.
Yeah, even I (being that I was a vet tech) have very fond memories of certain cats.....
God bless Huey

Dadsgirl
p.s. thanks for your time

This is one of the clinic's cats. Diabetic, hornery!. Had to file his teeth down. Not kiddin'!

Last edited:
Gotta say, first off I'm EXTREMELY allergic to cats! I have a very strong mothering instinct, so K-9s are absolutely perfect for moi. But..... If and when I go to a friend's house, where they have an elusive cat let's say, that kitty, whether it's a Tom, or usually a cat that hides from everyone.... Comes to moi! And rubs it's head on my leg, even let's it pet me!
I remember a "Hemingway" tortoise, female, who really dug me... For the duration of the relationship of my friendship. She liked noone else. I even bought an inhaler. That's how much I liked her.
Yeah, even I (being that I was a vet tech) have very fond memories of certain cats.....
God bless Huey

Dadsgirl
p.s. thanks for your time

This is one of the clinic's cats. Diabetic, hornery!. Had to file his teeth down. Not kiddin'!

Cats are amazing creatures; great story!

I miss your cute fish cartoons....

gren1fsh.gif
Animated%20Gif%20Fish%20%2817%29.gif
fun_8.gif
afish3.gif
fish-animated-gif-15.gif
yellow_fish.gif

Last edited:
Back